Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*Hazel Murray*

                I was in deep sleep when somebody knocked on the door of the bus. I groaned and turned in my bed. I was in a hot and comfortable cocoon of heat. I didn't want to budge. Shopping is really tiring. You have to walk around with ten thousand bags and actually make the mental effort of choosing between two pieces of clothing. It was even harder when you have an unlimited budget.

                The knocking was more insistent. Jesus, what time was it? Doesn't matter, I'm not moving. If it's Andy, he just has to come in, he has the key. I drifted back to sleep.

                The knocking was even harder now. I grunted and yelled in the bus.

"Somebody just go answer the door!" I yelled.
"Go yourself!" A muffled voice answered. I think it was Liam.
"Pricks." I mumbled, leaving my comfortable bed.

                I got up and, not even caring that I was only wearing my Union shirt and some gray shorts, and that my brown hair were a curly mess, I opened the door of my bunk and walked to the bus' door. I just really wanted to go back to sleep. I checked the clock on the wall. 9:06 A.M. Who the Hell could that be so early? I opened the door and saw three beautiful girls in front of me. I froze.

"Uh... yes?"

*Danielle Peazer*

                I was so excited to see the boys. Especially Liam. 

                Perrie, Eleanor and I arrived precisely at 9 A.M. at the bus. I knocked on the door then took a step back. I waited a few seconds, than a minutes, but nobody came. I knocked again, harder this time. Still nobody.

"They're probably still asleep." Perrie said.

                I nodded and knocked harder. Then, we heard muffled yelling through the door and I frowned. Somebody opened the door and my eyes widened.

                In front of me, a really pretty girl was standing, dressed only in a large T-Shirt. Her long brown hair were curly and a bit of a mess. The girl saw us and looked confused for a second. 

"Uh... yes?" She said, her voice a bit raspy.
"Who are you?" El asked, quite rudely.
"Um, I could be asking the same thing." The girl replied on the same tone. 

                Suddenly, I realized something. 

"Why the fuck are you wearing Liam's shirt?" I spat out.

                The girl frowned at my outburst and rubbed her sleepy eyes. She looked really tired.

"Uh, wait a second." She said. "LI?" She called. Why was she calling him Li?
"What is it?" I heard Liam's morning voice. He sounded really tired too.
"Somebody is at the door." The girl said.
"What? Who would be at the door at 9 o'clock in the... Oh shit!"

                I heard a stumble and then Liam appeared in the door frame. He was shirtless and his hair weren't styled.. I did the math. The girl wearing Liam's shirt and Liam shirtless. They were both tired. They both had messy hair. She didn't have pants on. He forgot we were coming.

"What the actual fuck Liam?" I yelled. "How can you do that to me? With that ugly slut? You're a dick!"
"Whoa, Dani, what?" Liam said.
The girl shook her head. "This is way too much for my brain right now. You kept me awake until late last night."
Rage flared to me. "You little bitch, come right I'm going to tell you two words."