Chapter 27

Chapter 27

*Harry Styles*

                I watched Hazel's beautiful face as she slept soundlessly in my arms. It was about 7 A.M. and I had to wake her up, but I couldn't push myself to do it. She looked so peaceful. I can't believe we're leaving each other today. I'm going back to London, then Holmes Chapel to see my family, and she's going back at Cedar City to see her parents. Our next show is on November 30th... I can't handle passing one day without her, five months is down right impossible.

                Hazel stirred against me, slightly stretching herself before nuzzling her nose in my neck. Her breath tickled my skin as she sighed in her sleep, saying something indistinct. Such a cute tired kitten... I kissed her hair, inhaling her vanilla scent at the same time. I etched her smell in my memory so I won't ever go away. 

                But... What if she came with me in London? No, she wouldn't leave her parents... But, she is leaving them to go to New York. But didn't Record Label have a studio in England? Why couldn't she use that one?

                A plan was forming in my head and a huge grin spread on my face. It had to work. 

                She mumbled something in her dream again. It sounded like 'I love you'. It made me grin like an idiot. Hazel seemed so small and vulnerable in my arms.

                Still smiling, I kissed the tender skin of her neck, loving the feeling of her warmth. She shivered against my touch and I smiled against her skin as I moved closer to her jawline, planting a trail of kisses on her skin. Hazel sighed.

"More..." She whispered, her voice still full of sleep.

                I gladly acceded to her request and kissed her more. She tilted her head back to give me full access. I kissed her neck until I found her soft spot. Hazel inhale sharply as I did so. I gently sucked her neck and grazed my teeth against her skin. Hazel let out an involuntary moan, turning me on. My arms were around her and I pulled her even closer, if that's even possible. 

                Hazel suddenly pulled back a bit, and I remembered that she wasn't used to that. I slowed my heartbeat down again and I opened my eyes, only to close them again as Hazel crashed her sweet lips onto mine, surprising me. I instinctively replied to her. I molded into the kiss that instantly revived my flame. I slid my hands under her baggy shirt caressing the skin of her back. I slid my tongue on her lips, begging for entrance, but she denied it, her lips sealed. I kissed her harder, but she still resisted. I could feel her smile on my lips.

"Tease." I growled, my voice low, as I pulled back.

                I saw her open her mouth to reply with one of her smart ass comment and took the opportunity to smash my lips on hers again. I bit her lip and this time she let me in. 

                We made out like that for a few minutes before she had to pull away to catch her breath. 

"Wow." Was all I could say.

                Hazel shot me a weird look and I smiled at her cheekily.

"You learn fast, love."
"I had a good teacher." She sassed back.
"He must be really good." I snickered.
"Not that much, but the student has surpassed the master." She smirked playfully.
"Oh really?" I asked getting closer to her.
She giggled making my heart melt. "Really."

                I kissed her tenderly on the lips, no pressing anything this time. I pulled away after a second and smiled at her.

"Good morning..." I said smiling down at her.
"Good morning." Hazel replied, grinning.
"I can't believe it's our last morning together..."
"Me too... Time has flied so fast. So, you guys are going back to London tomorrow?"
"Yes."

                We were staying in a hotel in Orlando for two days after our last show on the first. Hazel's flight was today, the fourth, while ours was on the fifth. But my idea gave me the courage I needed to keep my mind straight.

"Your plane is at 3 o'clock." I told her.
"What time is it now?"
"Around 7:15. We still have a bit of time together." I say grinning.

                I leaned in to kiss her again, but she turned her head at the last second, so I kissed her cheek instead. I groaned.

"Stop teasing me!"
Hazel giggled. "Never!"
I sighed. "So, what do we do?"
"I'm hungry, I'll go make breakfast." Hazel said.
"Okay, I'll be there in a sec."

                Hazel pecked my cheek and left the bedroom we were sharing. She was wearing my shirt and some pink shorts, but my shirt was so big it hid them. Her messy and curly brown hair were crazy. I smiled in the bed as I thought of her and just how perfect she was. When the delicious smell of bacon came to my nose, I got up and walked in the small kitchen of our suit, not even bothering to put a shirt on. 

                I sneaked behind Hazel, who was cooking some bacon and eggs. I saw some toasts in the toaster. I smiled at her adorableness before walking towards her. I circled her thin waist with my arms and she jumped a bit, but instantly relaxed. I loved how she could just recognize me so easily. I planted a kiss on her shoulder.

"I love it when you wear my shirt." I whispered in her ear, making her shiver.
"Oh, and why is that?" I could feel the smile in her voice.
"It's hot."
She giggled, making me grin. "Well, I guess I'll have to do it more often..." She stopped. "Oh... I forgot about that."
I sighed sadly. "Hazel..."

                She closed the oven and put the bacon apart. She didn't look at me the whole time, hiding behind her mass of hair as curly as mine. I sighed again.

"Haze..." I pulled her chin towards me, but she still wouldn't quite meet my eyes. "Hazel, please, look at me." Stubborn, she didn't. "Please, Hazel. Let me see those beautiful eyes of yours."

                She gazed at my face for a second before turning away again. In her eyes, I could see the same emotions that I was feeling. Pain, longing and love. Love? Really? Did Hazel love me? Maybe. Was Hazel in love with me? In the same way that I was with her?

"Hazel, this is not a goodbye forever." I said.
"You promise?" Hazel pouted.
"I promise." I chuckled. "Hazel, it's impossible for me to live without you." I said more seriously.
"But... why?" She asked hesitantly.
"Hazel, I love you." I just answered.

                Hazel stared at me with wide eyes. I caressed her cheek with my thumb.

"Hazel Murray, I knew I liked you the moment I laid my eyes on you in that video. I had a huge crush on you the first time I met you in person. On our first date when I first kissed you I knew I was falling for you. When I asked you to be my girlfriend, I knew I loved you. This morning, I'm only certain of one thing: I am in love with you." I cupped her small face with my large hand and stared into her gorgeous hazel eyes. "I am completely in love with you, Hazel Murray."

                This is the moment of silence where all the guys wants to hit their heads against the wall and are terribly afraid that the girl they're in love with will just reject you. 

"I love you too, Harry." Hazel said.

                Her eyes held all the sincerity and the love in the world. I bend down and kissed her. My heart was beating hard and fast in my chest, and I could feel Hazel's doing the same. The kissed deepened and I pushed her against the counter. I took her by the waist and lifted her on the it easily. She doesn't weight anything... I put my arms around her, our lips never leaving each others. I was right in front of her and her legs were around waist. I could feel her long and slim fingers playing with my curls, driving me mad.

                Somebody cleared their throat making us break apart.

"Sorry, I um... I smelled the food." Niall said. "I'll come back later..." He added, looking rather uncomfortable.

                I was incredibly pissed, while Hazel jumped off the counter, blushing like mad.

"It's okay, Nialler... The breakfast is ready. I um... I need to take a shower." She left the kitchen.
I glared at Niall. "Could you arrive at a worst time?"
"Sorry, mate, I didn't know guys were have a make out session in the KITCHEN!" 
"I should've asked a different suite with Hazel." I growled.
"Why so?" Zayn asked, coming in the kitchen.

                He took a mug and and poured coffee in it, then sat on the exact counter Hazel was sitting on.

"Because I interrupted Harry and Hazel while they were having sex on the counter." Niall said.
"Eww!" Zayn exclaimed getting off the counter. "Could have told me earlier."
I hit Niall. "Shut up."
"Why are we hitting Niall?" Louis asked, entering the kitchen and soon followed by all the others. "Oh, food!"

                They all started eating. I shook my head in despair as Niall explained what happened. In his version. I groaned and called Simon, leaving the kitchen.

"Hey, Simon... Could I ask you a favor?"

❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣

                We were all sitting down in the kitchen, waiting for Hazel to go to the airport. She was normally fast to dress up, but this time, she seemed to take forever. Even Zayn was faster than her!

"Guys, I'll go check on her." I said to them.
"Okay... Just 'check' on her though... We don't have time to wait after two hormonal teens who can't control their urges..." Louis snickered.

                I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I went in our bedroom and found Hazel sitting on the bed, looking cute in her outfit. The look on her face was heartbreaking though. I sat down next to her and put an arm around her. Hazel rested her head on my shoulder.

"Harry... I just... I don't want to leave you guys. You guys are my only friends, and I hate my hometown... And, I love this life, being on the road, visit places, see new things. I don't want it to end now... And I just love you so much, and I want to stay with you."
"I want to stay with you too, Haze." I said, swallowing the lump in my throat. Simon will do something...

                Hazel looked at me and I saw her eyes glassy. It's the closest I've seen her to tears. I took her hand and pulled her on her feet.

"Come on, you've got a plane to take."

                She bit her lip and nodded, clearly too emotional to speak. I pulled her to the car, ignoring the paparazzi outside, the flashes and the questions. We went in the car and I stayed next to Hazel, keeping her hand in mine all along. The car pulled to the airport and we quickly got through security.

                My phone buzzed in my pocket.

From SimonI'm fantastic. Paul has it. Say thanks later ;)

                I contained my excitement. I looked at Paul who just gave me discretely an envelope. I grinned, really happy all of a sudden. I sat down next to Hazel, waiting for her plane. The woman called all the passengers from her plane and we all got up. The girls then the lads hugged her, then it was my turn.

                First, I kissed her passionately, not caring for any of the paps. 

                Then I pulled back.

"I love you, Haze. Remember that. We'll call and text a lot."

                Hazel nodded and hugged me. I couldn't resist any longer.

"And this is for you."

                I handed her the envelope. She frowned in confusion while taking it. She opened it and took what was inside. Her eyes widened in confusion then she looked at me.

"Really?"
I nodded, grinning like crazy. "Yep! A ticket to come to London in one week..." Hazel squealed, but I continued. "And you're moving there."
"What? How come?"
I smirked. "Simon got you to have a contract with Record Label, IN THEIR STUDIO IN LONDON!"

                Hazel's face was priceless. Happiness, confusion, excitement, doubt, fear... Finally, happiness took over everything and she jumped in my arms kissing me. 

"I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you so much!" She screamed, kissing my cheeks.
"I love you too!" I kissed her lips.
"Flight number 546 for Cedar City now boarding."
I kissed Hazel really quickly. "I'll see you in one week."
"I can't wait."

                She left, a huge grin on her face as she boarded the plane. 

                One week. I have to survive one week without her.

                I already miss her.

MEDIA PICTURE: LILY COLLINS AS HAZEL
A/N: Please vote and comment :)