Chapter 9

*Hazel Murray*

                I could tell by the heat on my face that I was surely crimson by now. Louis finished dressing up in front of everybody's eyes, as if it was normal. 

                ... It probably was.

I timidly spoke. "Well... hum... hi, I guess."

                Louis jumped in front of me and pulled me into a hug. I was too surprised to even react. I just stood there, frozen, as Louis Tomlinson hugged me. I winced a bit when he stroke my bruise on my arm but I tried to hide it. Louis stepped back and presented himself with a cute smile.

"As Uncle Simon said, I'm Louis. You can call me Lou, but it gets confusing with Louise... Nice to meet you, love." Another cute smile and he moved aside letting another guy present himself after.

                The blonde guy, Niall, hugged me too.

"I'm Niall. I was the first who saw your video!" He claimed.
"Only because you're the one the girl tagged!" Louis whined.
"Still the first! A pleasure you to meet you! You can call me Nialler." Niall said with a flirty smile, making me blush even more than I was.

                Niall stepped aside, letting Liam pass.

"Hello, love. I'm Liam. I don't really have a nickname, except for Li, I guess." He shrugged and smiled.

                He didn't hug me, and I felt somewhat relieved. My bruise was killing me after the two bear hugs that Louis and Niall gave me. Plus, I felt really awkward. Liam took a step back and let Zayn come first.

"Look who finished his hair..." Liam teased.
"Shush." Zayn playfully said. "I'm Zayn, nice to meet you. I don't really have a nickname..."
"LIAR!" Louis cut him off. "IT'S ZAYNIE!"
Zayn winced. "Yeah, but she doesn't need to know that!"
"Of course she does." Niall retorted.

                Zayn just sighed but gave me a smile, which I shyly returned. Then he moved aside to let Harry present himself. He had a cheeky smile on his lips and his curly brown hair were all over the place.

"Hello I'm Harry..." He started, but Louis cut him off.
"My Hazza, Hazel, don't you dare take him away from me!" Louis warned playfully.
"You couldn't just let me present myself alone, could you, Bou-Bear?" Harry mocked.
"Never!"

                Harry chuckled and pulled me in a hug.

"Nice to meet you, Hazel." He whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

                I wasn't used to be hugged by almost strangers. Actually, I wasn't used to anyone's hug, except my mom's or my dad's. You can imagine how extremely uncomfortable I was.

                Accidentally, Harry touched my bruise, making me squirm in pain. Harry stopped moving, eyeing me carefully.

"Are you okay, love?" He asked.
"Yeah, I just... You just... it's just..."
"You don't have to conjugate the verb 'to just', you know?" Louis said.
"'To Just' isn't a verb, Lou." Liam said, making me giggle.
"I have a bruise on my arm, and you stroke it when you hugged me. It's all." I said, blushing even more.

                Louis gasped and Niall looked horrified.

"Did we hurt you?" Harry asked.
I shook my head. "No, I'm fine." I lied. "It was just on the moment."

                Harry nodded, looking on convinced. Which is weird, because I was really good at lying and telling everyone I was fine. People would always believe me at school. But then again, that cold have been because nobody cared.