NEWS PAPER

Perfect life? Maybe there is more to it...

It became viral fairly quickly: Hazel Murray, the rising star dating Harry Styles, got slapped by a girl at their Meet and Greet yesterday afternoon. Witnesses have said that the voices between the two girls rose until the unknown girl hit Hazel. After that, the other girl started dissing our new little favorite, bringing her to tears.

It is clear that the two of them knew each other. Old rivalry? Ancient hatred? Newly-found jealousy? Nobody knows for sure, but everybody is waiting for answers. For now, none of the band One Direction nor Hazel said anything on the matter, but fans are furious. Hazel is extremely appreciated in the One Direction fandom, and she has her own to protect her. The Directioners and the Nuts, who are both extremely protective of their idols, have rose heaven and hell to find out who the girl was, and why she did what she did, without any result. There wasn't any picture taken, so it is hard to know exactly who did it.

Hazel was seen running out of the Meet and Greet, crying and looking quite lost, with Niall Horan on her heels (that seemed really high by the way, wonder how Hazel managed to run with these). Harry Styles, who tried to intervene as soon as the mystery girl laid a hand on his beloved, had to be controlled by the bodyguards. Fans who saw he get taken away said they never saw him so mad and distressed at the same time, another proof of his obvious affection for the young Hazel.

We are all wondering what all this fuss is about, and we all hope getting answers soon.

Hazel will have to recover from her breakdown soon, because with her new album coming out, and the multiple parties and mundane nights she had been invited to with her date Harry Styles, she has to be well put together. We all hope she gets better and stay strong.

Date published: December 5th 2012

A/N: Hey guys, so if you were wondering where was Harry, there you go...

I have to say a few things:

1- I'm sorry if the last chapter was a trigger, it never was one of my intention. I care deeply for all my readers, and if I offend you guys in any ways, I'm terribly sorry, just let me know. I'm always there if you want to talk.

2- I'm sorry for any typos, English isn't my first language, and even if it was, it's normal to make mistakes. You can point it out, and I'll be more than happy to correct it, but just don't be a meanie about it.

3- I'm trying to make this story as likely as possible. The places are real, the dates are too, and so are the songs. And everything might be pretty (sort of) now, but there will be some drama, but not all the time, cause I'm sorry, but fanfics where it's problem after problem after problem tend to leave us a bit worn out. In real life, they don't get so much shit at the same time. Also, things like getting kidnapped aren't very likely, in that story.

4-I really, really love you guys

5-is it possible to be apart of a fandom that doesn't even exist? I personally am a Nut. Hazel would be the kind of singer I would follow... Is it just me?

6- You are beautiful, thank you for reading completely my author's note