Chapter 32 - Hongtian Pavilion

“Heart of Tranquil Water?”

Very quickly, Zhang Xuan’s consciousness returns from a mystical spiritual world and his eyes light up.

Having read so many books, it is natural that he would understand the significance of the Will of Mind.

“I am a transcender. Having experienced life and death, it is natural that my will would be stronger than most. Furthermore, I cultivate in Heaven’s Path Divine Art, so my zhenqi is as pure as clear water! It is normal to reach Will of Mind 2-dan so quickly!”

He is overjoyed over it, but it didn’t come as a surprise.

If he were to still be like the other ordinary folks when he possesses the godly tool named Library of Heaven’s Path, he might as well buy a blob of tofu and commit suicide on it.

Remaining silent the entire way, they soon arrive at the entrance of the academy.

“Hongtian Pavilion!”

Seeing the two enormous words before him, Zhang Xuan nods his head.

There are recollections of this tavern in the memories of his previous self. Hongtian Pavilion is the most luxurious tavern in Hongtian Academy. Every single meal here would blow a hole in one’s wallet. Due to his meager pay, his previous self had never been here before.

Initially, he thought that Shen Bi Ru would just bring him to some casual restaurant. He never thought that she would be so generous to bring him here.

As expected of a renowned tavern. The furnishings inside are majestic. Numerous Night Illumination Pearls of the size of a fist are embedded within the walls of the tavern, making it seem as though it is still daytime.

They sit down at a table beside the windows.

“What would you like?” Shen Bi Ru gazes at the young man before her.

“Anything!” Zhang Xuan gestures. “Since you’re the one treating, I will eat anything that you order!”

Never been here before, he doesn’t know what dishes are good here. Since someone else is paying, he couldn’t be bothered to think about it.

Seeing the expression of the young man which seems resolute to take advantage of her wealth, Shen Bi Ru feels her rage welling up. However, as this isn’t a good situation for her to flare up, she can only nod her head and casually order a few dishes.

“Zhang laoshi, was the zero in your Teacher Qualification Examination intentional?”

After ordering, Shen Bi Ru stares at the young man before her fixedly.

“Intentional?” Unsure of why the latter would ask such a question, Zhang Xuan pauses for a moment before replying, “Of course not!”

Back then, during the period of the Teacher Qualification Examination, he had yet to transcend over, and his previous self didn’t possess the Library of Heaven’s Path either. Thus, it is impossible for the results to just be an act!

Knowing that he would deny it, Shen Bi Ru laughs coldly in her mind.

Denying it? See how I will expose your true colors!

“Since we’re free now, I happen to have some questions that I have been unable to answer.
Zhang laoshi, would you mind helping me clarify my doubts?” An idea flashes through Shen Bi Ru’s mind and she asks.

“Go ahead!”

Since the other party is treating him to a meal, he should answer a question or two of hers in return.