Chapter 19 - Framing

After a violent thrashing, Zhang Xuan finally feels the rage in his heart subsiding slightly.

Lowering his head to take a look, Yao Han's mask has already fallen off in the midst of the bashing and his face is warped from taking his hits. Probably, even his own mother would be unable to recognize him in his current state.

"Keng..."

Now that anger is no longer clouding his mind, Zhang Xuan immediately grasps his current situation. "This fellow is the butler of Baiyu City Lord, as well as the uncle of my disciple. It is still okay for me to teach him a lesson, but I should not kill him by any means."

No matter what, this fellow is still Zhao Ya's Uncle Yao. If Zhang Xuan were to really kill him, won't the disciple he just admitted go to waste?

There would surely be zero possibility for reconciliation if that were to happen!

Besides, Baiyu City is reputed as the third biggest city in Tianxuan Kingdom. To be able to become the city lord of such a city, Zhao Ya's father should be rather powerful and holds great influence. If his butler was killed and he chooses to pursue this matter, it might be possible for him to investigate onto himself. If so, he would be in deep trouble.

Being a newcomer in this world, he has yet to create a firm foothold for him to stand on, so it is best for him to keep a low profile.

"I mustn't let me become suspicious of me!"

The thought flashes through his mind.

Since Yao Han cannot be killed, then Zhang Xuan have to let him go alive. For him to get beaten him in the midst of an assault against Zhang Xuan, Zhang Xuan would definitely be the first person he would be suspicious of!

"Oh right, I have the perfect scapegoat for this. If he didn't come looking for trouble today, I wouldn't have thought of him..."

A person flashes through Zhang Xuan's mind.

That person is the man who was beside Shen Bi Ru earlier today, the one who kept mocking him, Shang Bin.

Anyway, that fellow is the grandson of Elder Shang Chen. If Zhang Xuan were to push the blame to him, Yao Han wouldn't dare to take revenge even if he wanted to!

In fact, it would be better if Yao Han were to take revenge! The two of them would then bite viciously onto one another.

At this point, Zhang Xuan stares at the distorted face of Yao Han and deepens his voice, "I have a grudge with Zhang Xuan. Earlier today, he got on my nerves and so, I intended to teach him a lesson in the night! However, if he were to be castrated by you, Bi... she would definitely suspect that I am the one who did it and a misunderstanding would arise between us! Blame this all on the fact that you met me today, as well as your untimely arrival!"

"..."

Only now did Yao Han know why he was thrashed. He wants to retort, but his mouth is swollen like a pair of sausages, making it impossible for him to talk.

"Scram!"

Seeing that the other party has comprehended his words, Zhang Xuan doesn't continue speaking. He stands up and kicks Yao Han's body a dozen meters away.

"Damn it!"

Hurling vulgarities towards the other party in his mind, Yao Han knows that he is in a disadvantageous situation today. Gritting his teeth, he turns away and leaves.