Chapter 21 - Zephyr Acupuncture

Even though she had no problem walking normally with her leg injury, she faced great difficulty in her training. It feels as though poison has soaked into her bones. In the past half year, there doesn't seem to be a single day she spent in happiness.

Precisely so, she became the current her who is a little fearful towards stranger, as well as reticent.

Initially, she thought that her injury would stay with her for her entire life. Yet, she didn't expect that the Zhang Xuan laoshi, whom everyone thought was trash, would say that 'It is a small matter!'. She found it hard to believe what her ears are hearing.

If it was a moment ago, she might have thought that Zhang Xuan was simply bragging. However, from the instant he pointed out the reason behind her injury, expectation starts to well up in her.

"The reason why I had you to come into this room individually is to treat you! Alright, relax your entire body!"

Zhang Xuan retrieves a medium-sized jade box from the room and opens it gently. Within it lies numerous silver needles of different length.

During the training sessions of a martial artist, it is easy for one to incur injuries. Thus, the academy prepared a kit of such in every single classroom to help to boost blood circulation of the wounded, as well as to temporary ease the injury.

"Yes!" Wang Ying listens to the voice of the young man which was steadfast, confident but without a trace of arrogant and replies. Somehow, Wang Ying trusts the man before her from the depths of her heart and her tense body relaxes.

Sou!

Sitting on his original spot without moving, he grabs a silver needle and flicks it over.

A soft sound and the silver needle he infused with zhenqi shoots tautly towards Wang Ying and pierces her leg.

"This is... Zephyr Acupuncture?" Wang Ying widens her eyes as her slim body trembles yet again.

Zephyr Acupuncture. It is a method which makes use of a martial artist's control over his strength to control the pathway of the silver needles to pierce the correct spots without coming into contact with the patient's body.

In this way, a male physician would be able to apply acupuncture without coming into proximity to a female patient. This way, awkwardness between the two is able to be avoided.

Such a method of practicing acupuncture may seem simple, but it is actually incredibly complicated. Firstly, it requires the martial artist to hold absolute control over his strength. If there is a slight imprecision, there is a high possibility that it would result in failure! Furthermore, one's eyes must be sharp. It is difficult to recognise the exact acupoints beneath the patient's clothes. If the physician were to recognise the acupuncture inaccurately, all kind of troubles could happen!

Master Yuanyu has once said that one must at least attain the cultivation level of Fighter 5-dan Dingli realm to practice Zephyr Acupuncture!

Has the teacher termed as trash in the academy reached such a level?

Impossible!

Those who have reached Dingli realm are all famous figures in the academy, such as the famous teacher Lu Xun. According to Liu laoshi, Zhang Xuan laoshi is only a Fighter 3-dan Zhenqi realm. There is still a huge way to go before he reaches 5-dan Dingli realm!

A Fighter 3-dan Zhenqi realm is capable of executing Zephyr Acupuncture?

She finds it unbelievable!