Chapter 26 - Enlightenment Will Trial

Enlightenment Will Trial

“Zhang Xuan, I didn’t expect that your guts would be so inflated after not meeting for a day!” Walking into the room, Shang Bin surveys the surroundings and notices that the ‘trash’ had managed to admit in five students. A savage expression flashes across his eyes as he sneers coldly, “To dare to deceive Wang Ying xiaojie, Zhao Ya xiaojie and the others, as well as to coax the student of Cao Xiong laoshi to come under your tutelage instead, where the hell did you find such courage!”

“Shang Bin laoshi? Cao Xiong laoshi?”

Seeing the few people who just barged in, Zhang Xuan frowns, “I am in the midst of a lesson. If there’s anything you want to say, please say them after the lessons!”

“Lesson your head! Shang shaoye came personally over so what the hell are you acting so high and mighty for? Given your standards, it is already a blessing for the others to not be misguided by you, yet you talk about having lessons? You little brat who don’t even know the basics, how dare to pretend like you’re something big before us!” Cao Xiong mocks Zhang Xuan coldly.

Since the both of them are already hostile to one another, there is no need for him to put on an act anymore.

“Get out! You’re not welcome here!” Zhang Xuan narrows his eyes.

“You are still continuing on with the act? Zhang Xuan, do you even remember your own surname?” Shang Bin laughs coldly, “Quickly release Zhao Ya xiaojie and Wang Ying xiaojie from your lessons and reallocate Liu Yang back to Cao Xiong laoshi. If so, I might choose to back down and not teach you a lesson today. Otherwise… I’m afraid that you will have to spend this school term in a wheelchair!”

“You want to make a move on me?” Zhang Xuan glances over, “The academy forbids teachers from fighting one another within its compounds. Is Shang Bin laoshi unaware of the academy rules?”

“The academy rules are made for humans. Against others, I would still be worried about the consequences about flouting those rules, but towards you… Hehe, do you think that there would be anyone in the academy who would stand up for a trash like you?” Shang Bin declares with an expression that clearly spells out that his vile intentions.

“I get it, is it because I offended you with my words yesterday, that’s why you are intentionally seeking trouble with me now? Aren’t you afraid that Shen Bi Ru laoshi would be displeased by such actions of yours?” Zhang Xuan harrumphs.

“Hehe, at least you are well-aware of it. Since I have decided to teach you a lesson, of course, I won’t be worried about you talking nonsense…” Shang Bin doesn’t deny it and just as he is about to gleefully step forward to teach the fellow before him a lesson, he is interrupted by another furious voice.

“It’s you!”

Yao Han’s eyes turn red.

Given how Zhang Xuan had offended Shang Bin yesterday and Shen Bi Ru laoshi is involved in the incident as well, if Yao Han is still unable to figure out the culprit who beat him up, even he himself would suspect that he is a fool!

“What?” Seeing butler Yao rage out when he is about to punish Zhang Xuan, Shang Bin turns around to look at him, bewildered.

“Do you think that it is possible for you to be unaware of what you have done?”

Before Shang Bin could react, accompanied by a loud roar, a fist smashes violently onto his face.

“The heck!”