Chapter 23 - Troublemaker

Tianxuan City is the capital of Tianxuan Kingdom. To be capable of becoming one of the four great families of the city, the prowess of the Wang family is one to behold.

Even the principal of the Hongtian Academy would have to spare some face for such a powerful family. To think that of all teachers, Wang Ying would choose to acknowledge a fellow who has scored zero in the Teacher Qualification Examination. That is an insult!

A massive insult!

Even though other people might not be aware of the affairs shrouding Zhang Xuan, as a student of the academy, Wang Tao has heard a lot about him. He has once misguided a student, causing his cultivation to go berserk, thus sullying the reputation of the teachers!

This person is the topic of discussion and target of mockery over a meal or tea with his peers. Yet, never in his imaginations would he expect his younger sister to choose to acknowledge him as her teacher!

If the other students were to be informed of it, won't he become a laughingstock?

The more he thinks about it, the more angry Wang Tao becomes. He walks towards the entrance of the classroom and spots Yao Han, who is wrapped like a mummy.

"I see, it is young master Wang Tao!"

As the butler of Baiyu City Lord Residence, Yao Han had come into contact with many different powers. Given that Wang Tao is a talented genius and the son of the head of the Wang family, it is natural for Yao Han to be aware of his existence.

"You are..." Glancing at him, Wang Tao's eyebrows shoot up.

After getting beaten up so savagely, not a single hint of his original appearance remains. Even Zhao Ya finds it hard to recognize him in his current state, needless to say, Wang Tao.

"I am Yao Han from Baiyu City!" Yao Han says.

"Oh, so you are butler Yao. Why are you..." Wang Tao is slightly taken aback.

"I accidentally injured myself in the midst of training..." Yao Han explains awkwardly before changing the topic, "May I ask what young master Wang Tao is here for?"

"My younger sister has acknowledged Zhang Xuan as her teacher. I am here to take her back, as well as to teach the arrogant teacher a lesson!" Wang Tao doesn't even try to conceal his rage.

"Ah? Your younger sister? You mean Wang Ying xiaojie?"

TL: Xiaojie -> Miss

Yao Han was driven out of the classroom right shortly after he entered it. Furthermore, his attention was focused on Zhang Xuan the whole time, thus, he didn't notice Wang Ying's presence.

Wang Tao nods his head.

"I have heard that Wang Ying xiaojie's talent is in no way inferior to yours. Why would she choose him?" Yao Han is puzzled.

"My younger sister rarely comes into contact with the outside world and has an innocent personality. That fellow has a glib tongue and I'm not sure what the fellow said, but my younger sister actually believed the nonsense he spouted!" Recalling what Old Liu told him, fury flares from Wang Tao.

"How vile! That fellow is a scourge, the scum among the teachers!" Upon recalling how the young mistress of his family has fallen for his deception as well, he grits his teeth angrily, "Young master Wang Tao, you have to teach that fellow a lesson!"

"Un!" Wang Tao replies. At the same time, he stares at him doubtfully, "Right, butler Yao, why are you here?"

"Let's not talk about it. The more I talk about it, the angrier I get. Our young mistress had also fallen for the deceitful words of Zhang Xuan and acknowledged him as her teacher!" Yao Han scoffs.