Chapter 4 - Slapping Face

"I..."

The tremor from the Library of Heaven's Path just now caused his attention to be concentrated in his mind and he is still in a dazed state. Furthermore, he doesn't even know what the other person's punching routine is, so how the hell could he guide him!

"Teacher Zhang, please correct my flaws!"

Liu Yang steps forward and bends over completely.

By one side, Wang Ying blinks her eyes. She wants to see how this 'expert' she has just met would guide him.

"Keng!"

Everyone's gaze concentrates on him. If he doesn't speak soon, he will only end in embarrassment. Just as Zhang Xuan is about to spout bullshit, he suddenly remembers Liu Yang's flaws that were recorded in the book in the library.

He doesn't know whether what is recorded on it is true or not. However, given the situation, it is probably impossible for him to make something up on the spot. Thus, he could only buck up his courage to say, "There are many flaws in your punch routine, a total of 12 of them!"

"Haha, he said that there are many flaws in there, 12 of them? I didn't hear wrongly, did I!"

"This is the funniest joke I have heard!"

"This Soaring Flower Fist may not be very advanced, but it is one of the most common skills in the entire kingdom and is known as the Basic Fist. After thousands of years of simplification and refining, although it cannot be considered as perfect, he actually says that there are 12 flaws?"

"A bunch of lies! He probably couldn't discern anything, that's why he decided to make things up!"

......

Initially, the surrounding crowd was still pondering over what he could say. The moment he opened his mouth, everyone of them bursts into laughter.

Soaring Flower Fist is one of the most basic punching routines of the Tianxuan Kingdom. It is similar to the Taizu Changquan, as long as one is practicing martial arts, they would have to learn it first. After thousands of years of refinement by countless experts, though it doesn't hold much might, but it is well-reputed for its lack of flaws. Even more so, some people call it the 'Flawless Fists'.

For such a punching routine, that fellow actually claims that there are 12 flaws in it... What kind of joke is it!

Ignoring the fact that he scored zero for his Teacher Qualification Examination, even if the principal were to come over, he probably won't be able to point out so many flaws!

"Oh? Teacher Zhang sure is a genius, to be able to find 12 flaws in the Soaring Flower Fists. Do enlighten us!"

Apparently, Cao Xiong didn't expect Zhang Xuan to be so boastful and to say such words the moment he opens his mouth. Excited, his eyes twinkled. He purposely said those words to push Zhang Xuan into a corner.

Even despite hearing the words from the crowd, Zhang Xuan remains expressionless. However, his heart couldn't help but beat erratically. He didn't expect that the Liu Yang fellow would use a punch routine everyone is aware of.

His previous self would definitely be aware of it. However, given that he just transcended over, the other person's memory has yet to fully merge with his!

However, even though he is a librarian in his previous life, he is still a transcender with an entirely different set of knowledge. Not to mention, his skin is thick. After rolling his eyes, he says, "Why, you don't believe it? It isn't that I don't want to guide him, but that you all do not trust me. Since you don't want to do as I guided you to... Then, you all can't blame me for it! Wang Ying, let's go. This kind of gamble is pointless!"