Chapter 27 - The Frenzied Wang Clan

"Alright, we will end the lessons here. Everyone, remember to try to comprehend the contents of this lesson when you get back. If there is anything you are unsure of, you can come over to me to clarify it!"

Zhang Xuan gestures.

"Yes!" The five students answers in chorus before leaving the classroom.

They didn't spend a long time immersed in the lesson and there were even a couple of times where someone barged in to create trouble, but they still benefited greatly from it. It can even be said that if they were to persist on to try to comprehend what was taught, their cultivation would surely rise by leaps and bounds.

The five of them leave the room excitedly. The moment Wang Ying walks out, her elder brother, Wang Tao, grabs her.

"Go, let's return back to our clan!"

"Return back to our clan? Big brother, why must we return..." Wang Ying is taken aback.

"Hmph, you refused to listen to the words of your elder brother and chose to acknowledge the worst teacher in the academy as your teacher. I have already reported this matter to father and he says that he would like to talk to you personally!" Wang Tao harrumphs.

The first time he entered the classroom, he was thrown out. The second time, he returned without accomplishing anything. Judging from the expression on his younger sister, he knows that he would be unable to convince her to change her mind. Thus, he sent Old Liu back to inform the clan of the matter.

He intends to get their father to persuade her.

His younger sister's personality might be pure and innocent, but she still listens rather obediently to the words of their father.

"Father..." Fright could be seen on Wang Ying's face.

Their father is the current clan head of the Wang clan, Wang Hong!

He is a very strict person who rarely smiles, even his children tremble before his presence.

"Zhang Xuan laoshi actually isn't the way that you all put him out to be. His lectures are very good..."

Wang Ying tries to retort.

"Hmph, say those words to father and see if he believes it!" Wang Tao waves his hand and without a second word, he pulls his younger sister out of the academy.

Hongtian Academy and the Wang clan are both in Tianxuan City and they aren't too far apart from one another. In a short moment, the two siblings reach their destination and Wang Tao pulls Wang Ying to their father's study.

"Enter!"

The cold and strict voice of clan head Wang Hong sounds out.

"Yes!" Wang Ying tremors from fright upon hearing that voice. Clenching her jaws, she follows closely behind her elder brother into the room.

In the study, clan head Wang Hong is sitting at the utmost center of the room. The few sitting behind him are the influential elders within the clan. There is also one youth who is sitting by the side.

Wang Ying recognizes the youth as the grandson of the 2nd Elder, Wang Yan.

She went to the Hongtian Academy at the same time as Wang Yan. In the end, the latter managed to acknowledge the renowned Lu Xun laoshi as his teacher whereas she acknowledged the academy's worst reputed teacher Zhang Xuan...

"Father!" The tense atmosphere in the study makes Wang Ying dare not to breathe heavily.

"Kneel down!"