Chapter 12 - Emperor Bloodline

An hour later, Zhang Xuan walks out from the Logistics Branch and his eyes twinkle in excitement.

If it had been his previous self, he would have ended up being taken advantage of today. However, with the Library of Heaven’s Path, his life took a complete turn towards another direction.

“Perhaps, it is a blessing for me to transcend over! This kind of exciting life is what I hope for!”

Zhang Xuan clenches his fist and exhales a breath of air.

In his previous life, he was only a librarian living a plain and simple life that only rotates around the library and his home. Even if he were to continue on like that, he would only continue claiming his salary and continue with his aimless life. However, things are different here. With a great gift package known as the Library of Heaven’s Path, perhaps he would be able to walk further and become stronger. He would be able to live an entirely new and exciting life!

At this moment, Zhang Xuan has finally become a part of the world! He no longer struggles in his heart over the dilemma between his homeland and this world.

“Don’t pull me. Let me die, I want to die…”

Just when he is secretly celebrating, he hears a piercing wail from a distance not too far away. It sounds like a frenzied bull, causing one’s heart to tear in agony.

Turning around, he sees a fatty howling that he would charge towards the manmade lake in the academy and commit suicide by jumping into it.

Behind the fatty, no one tries to stop him. The fatty himself also doesn’t charge forward despite howling non-stop. Suddenly, he turns around and grabs the palm of a student beside him and puts it on himself, making it seem as though the student is pulling him back. Then, he continues howling.

“Don’t pull me, let me die. I don’t want to live anymore…”

“…”

Everyone is speechless.

“That’s too shameless!” Zhang Xuan shakes his head.

This fatty, despite not wanting to die, insists on portraying a fake image of someone restraining himself from committing suicide. He is really shameless.

Knowing that this fellow can’t possibly die, he can’t be bothered with him anymore. Instead, he walks towards his own classroom. Before he could walk far, the howling voice seems to close in on him as the ground tremors. Following which, a pair of thick arms hugs his leg.

“Teacher, I’m begging you, please accept me as your disciple. They all scorn me because of my size and reject me…”

The fatty bursts into tears.

“Let go!”

Zhang Xuan is speechless.

Isn’t this fellow too eccentric? Rushing over to beg him to accept him as his disciple upon seeing that he is a teacher, Zhang Xuan has never seen such a person in his life.

“Teacher, I will only let go if you accept me!” Tears and snot flow freely from the multiple faucets of the fatty. His voice sounds so sorrowful that even those who are watching from the side start to sympathize with him. “Today, I have already visited over ten teachers but none of them were willing to accept me. This teacher over here, seeing how pitiful I am, please accept me!”

The examinations among the students would also affect a teacher’s evaluation. A plump person like him would tend to have trouble in his battles and his agility. Most renowned teachers would be unwilling to accept him.