Chapter 25 - Looking for Trouble

"Shang shaoye!"

Shaoye -> Young master

Cao Xiong says respectfully.

"Cao Xiong laoshi, you were looking for me?" Shang Bin looks over with a puzzled expression.

They might be both teachers of the academy and they often bump into one another, but their relationship is still stuck at the level of an acquaintance.

"Indeed. I have something which I would have to trouble Shang shaoye with!" Cao Xiong hesitates for a moment before speaking.

"As long as it is something I could help you with, I will try my best!" Cao Xiong replies.

As the grandson of Elder Shang Chen, there are quite a few teachers who come looking for him for favors every day and he has long gotten used to it.

"Is that so? I... Yesterday, I took much difficulty in admitting a student under my tutelage, but he was snatched away by another teacher through deception. Isn't Elder Shang in charge of the Education Bureau? I would like to ask... if it is possible to transfer the student back to me..."

Cao Xiong says.

Liu Yang is the best student which he spent a lot of effort to recruit. Yet, he lost him to Zhang Xuan due to that bet. When he returned, he got angrier and angrier the more he thought about it. Eventually, he couldn't bear it anymore and came to look for Shang Bin today.

Shang Bin's grandfather is Elder Shang Chen, the head of the academy's Education Bureau. Allocating a student to another teacher would be quite a simple feat for him.

"Transfer back?" Shang Bin frowns. "If that student willingly came under the other person's tutelage, it would be difficult! You also know that students are much more troublesome nowadays. If they are dissatisfied with anything, they would report the incident to the Royal Court and the Teacher Union, then we will..."

"He isn't willing! I can guarantee that!" Cao Xiong hurriedly replies.

"Even if he isn't willing, if the other teacher is unwilling to let him go, it won't be easy as well. You know the school rules..." Shang Bin waves his hand. Suddenly, he raises his head and asks, "Just now, you said... deception? May I know which teacher is the one who coaxed your student over?"

"It is our academy's 'trash teacher' Zhang Xuan..." Speaking of that young man, Cao Xiong clenches his jaws and hatred could be plainly seen on his face.

"Zhang Xuan? Your student was coaxed over by him?" Hearing that name once again, Shang Bin's rage burns once again.

If it wasn't for this fellow, he would definitely be able to get a dinner date with his goddess! A fellow who is only Fighter 3-dan and scored a zero for him Teacher Qualification Examination would actually dare to disregard his authority, he is seeking for death!

If it wasn't for the presence of the goddess yesterday such that it was inconvenient to resort to physical means, he would have definitely beat him until he is on the verge of dying!

"Yes! Since he is that kind of teacher, no humans would be willing to become his student! So, I would like to trouble Shang shaoye to help me bring up this matter with Elder Shang and allocate my student back..." Cao Xiong says carefully, afraid that the other party would refuse his request.

"There is no need to bring this up with Elder Shang, I will settle this matter for you now!" Shang Bin waves his hand majestically.

"You're going to settle the matter for me?"