Chapter 24 - Throw Him Out

"Impossible..."

Wang Tao is also in a state of disbelief.

Before he came, he had made sure to look into Zhang Xuan's strength. Back then, the information he got was that he was only Fighter 3-dan Zhenqi realm, a weakling!

How could he possibly stop his attack with just two fingers?

In order to achieve such a feat, not only must one possess sufficient strength, he must also be precise in his timing, control over his strength, his positioning and many other factors. If there were to be a slight discrepancy in his judgment, it is possible for his fingers to be severed and he would be severely injured!

The other teachers, or perhaps even the Pixue realm elders, would be unable to achieve such a feat! Yet, a fellow who is reputed to be trash...

Impossible!

"Coincidence! It must be a coincidence!"

Such a thought pops into his mind. A savage look appears on Wang Tao's face once more and exerting strength through his both hands, he howls, "Let go!"

He wants to retrieve his sword that is trapped between the two fingers of Zhang Xuan.

However, despite trying twice consecutively, to the point that veins are popping out on his temple and that he is about to vomit blood due to overexertion of strength, he is astonished to realize that the sword that is held between the Zhang Xuan's fingers seems to be firmly latched onto his fingers. No matter how much strength he exerts, it doesn't budge in any way.

"Could it be... his true strength isn't Zhenqi realm?" A peculiar thought appears in his mind.

But this is impossible!

It hasn't been long since the last Teacher Qualification Examination. Everyone in the academy is aware of the fact that he only has the strength of a Zhenqi realm pinnacle... Furthermore, even if he were to break through his current realm, he would only be at Pigu realm, which is the same level as him. He wouldn't be so hard-pressed just by a mere two fingers of the other party!

"Scram!'

Just as Wang Tao is considering the peculiarity of the situation, a surge of might suddenly comes rushing towards him through the sword and the impassive words of the other party echoes by his ear.

Hu!

Before he could even react, his entire body is sent flying through the air.

Boom!

His head bashes through the door of the classroom.

"Alright, let's continue on with our lessons!"

After casually throwing Wang Tao out, Zhang Xuan turns towards the rest and says blandly.

"..."

Wang Ying, Zhao Ya, Liu Yang, Zheng Yang and Yuan Tao stare at one another. The turn of events left them unable to react and they are on the verge of exploding due to the overwhelming shock.

That is a Fighter 4-dan Pigu realm expert! Not mentioning how an attack of his full strength was easily dealt with, to think he would be thrown out with such ease...

Isn't this teacher of theirs the worst teacher with the lowest combat ability in the entire academy?

How did he do it?

"Teacher... has been hiding his strength?"

Suddenly, Zhao Ya comes to a realization as her face flushes from excitement.