Chapter 3 - Imperfections in Heaven's Path

"A live battle between teachers on offering pointers?"

Zhang Xuan's face darkens.

Although he has inherited the memories of the previous Zhang Xuan, he has yet to organize the information in his head. At most, he can only make sense out of the different realms in cultivation. If it is on mistakes of cultivation, even the previous Zhang Xuan could only smoke through it, needless to say, the current Zhang Xuan!

Guiding others... He is definitely inferior to this Teacher Cao!

If they were to really compete, he would surely lose!

"Why? Are you scared to accept the challenge? It is clearly written in the rules that teachers can compete with one another so as to allow the student to make a better choice. This isn't considered as poaching!" Cao Xiong chuckles. He flings his sleeves and a serene and scholarly look appears on him.

"What do we offer the students pointer on?"

He knows that if he doesn't settle things properly today, the only student he has recruited is going to flee. Zhang Xuan grinds his teeth.

There are many aspects for a teacher to guide their students on, such as their cultivation, martial art and mistakes in training... As the teachers differ from one another, their specialty also differs.

"How about this, since they are all new students whom we don't know, how about we have them execute a punching routine, then guide them based on the flaws in their execution. Afterward, we will have a test on the spot and the one whose student improves to a greater extent wins. How about it?"

Against other teachers, Cao Xiong wouldn't have the confidence to challenge them. However, against the one whose performance is first from the bottom, the one who scored zero on the Teacher Qualification Examination, he is still confident of his skills.

Zhang Xuan hesitates.

"It can't be that you do not dare to accept? You were still bragging so proudly back there that you refused so many students who wanted you as their teacher. If you possess true abilities, let's compete it out. Don't hinder the future of the young lady!" Cao Xiong coerces him.

"That... Alright!"

Zhang Xuan nods his head.

The worst one thing that can happen to one is death anyway! The worst that can happen now is his loss. If he doesn't accept the duel now, the student he just accepted will definitely withdraw! At this moment, there is nowhere for him to retreat to anymore.

If he finds himself unable to make it when it comes down to it later on, he can just make up something random on the spot. Anyway, he has thick skin, so what if it is embarrassing...

"Teacher Cao and Teacher Zhang are competing!"

"Which of these two teachers on the bottom will win?"

"That's him!"

"A teacher who scored zero on the Teacher Qualification Examination still wants to compete with others? Are you for real? Isn't he just looking for embarrassment?"

......

Upon accepting the challenge, numerous students who were in the midst of eating came crowding over.

Today is the day for the registration of freshmen. Quite a lot of people who came have heard of this teacher who scored a zero in the Teacher Qualification Examination, even though they have yet to meet him in person. Most of them are quite curious how it would turn out.