Chapter 17 - Assassination

So what if the parents ask about it? You are the lowest level teacher, it is normal that you cant answer their questions!

So, in order to put on a show, you specially came here to view the 5-dan cultivation technique. If this isnt being hypocritical and vain, what is it?

Tomorrow, I will look for the principal and have this unrealistic fellow expelled!

Scoffing coldly in his heart, Old Mos mind is resolute.

Leaving such a vain fellow who doesnt cultivate properly in the academy will just sully the culture of the academy!

Zhang Xuan doesnt know that the two meetings with Elder Mo have placed him in the expulsion list of the latter. If he were to know, he would have no idea whether he should burst into laughter or weep in tears.

Those words that he said are only excuses!

In reality, his cultivation has reached such a level!

He cant possibly stop training due to the lack of cultivation technique.

Very quickly, he found the very last row of the cultivation technique section.

Even the most famous and powerful teacher in the academy is Fighter 5-dan. The moment one breaks through into the 6-dan Pixue realm, they would automatically become an elder in the academy.

This is only the Teacher Compendium Pavilion, so there arent any records on the 6-dan cultivation techniques. Thus, the 5-dan cultivation techniques are placed on the very last shelf.
There are significantly less 5-dan manuals than 4-dan!

There are around 2000 to 3000 cultivation technique secret manuals on the 4-dan whereas there are only 1000 on the 5-dan.

However, it is also a natural occurrence when one thinks about it. No matter what it is, the higher one climbs, the scarcer the resources. Although the academy has been present for a long time, there are definitely significantly less 5-dan than 4-dan in its entire history.

As a result, the cultivation techniques and notes they leave behind would be fewer as well.

Shaking his head, he decided not to contemplate over such matters. Zhang Xuan casually takes out a book and flip through it.

Around an hour later, the 1000 cultivation technique secret manuals have been browsed through and the Library of Heavens Path has compiled corresponding books to the secret manuals.

After receiving what he wants, Zhang Xuan smiles faintly and bids Elder Mo farewell before walking into the distance.

Seeing how he is randomly flipping and viewing the books, not even stopping in the midst of it, Elder Mo cant help but chastise him yet again in his mind.

Returning back to his living quarters, Zhang Xuan follows what he did previously and searches for the correct phrases and paragraphs within the thousand books.

As he expected, not too long later, the library compiles the thousand books into a single one. This time, the book isnt nameless and the four big words Heavens Path Divine Art is written on it.

He starts to cultivate again.
Fighter 5-dan Dingli realm is an extension of the Pigu realm. The purpose of this realm is simple, it is to temper the zhenqi of the cultivator to his body. The difference in strength between each stage in Dingli realm is mainly due to the level of compatibility between ones zhenqi and their body.

The greater their compatibility, the more strength one is able to exert.
Reading the cultivation method for the Dingli realm in the Heavens Path Divine Art, Zhang Xuan focuses his attention. He carefully controls the crystal clear zhenqi in his dantian to slowly flow in his body, going at a fixed rhythm to allow it to merge completely with his body.