Chapter 7 - You Were Dumped Before

"What did I do?"

Upon seeing at the other party seethe with rage, Zhang Xuan is speechless.

Isn't this misunderstanding getting a little out of hand!

However, he can understand that it is natural for others to think that way. After all, without guiding her cultivation, he was able to make their young mistress willingly acknowledge him as her master and she even blushed upon bringing up the subject. What's more, the Record Crystal had been shattered. That's obvious an act of evidence destroying...

All of these show that there's something amiss with the situation.

Zhang Xuan is immediately labeled as a weird uncle, a sex maniac, a shameless teacher and other similar titles.

"Uncle Yao, what are you thinking? If you are going to continue behaving like this, I will never bother with you again!"

Looking at the furious Yao Han and hearing his words, how can she not know what is going through his mind? Her face immediately darkens as she exclaims.

After all, she is a young lady. This kind of rumors would ruin her reputation.

"Young mistress..."

Interrupted by Zhao Ya, Yao Han could only withdraw his aura.

"Alright, follow me to collect my bedding. Don't hold me up here, I still have lessons tomorrow." Zhao Ya harrumphs and walks out of the room.

She is unwilling to talk about her illness. If she were to reveal it to him, he would definitely pressure her to talk about it. Under this kind of situation, how could she possibly talk about it?

Thus, unable to come up any other excuses, she could only claim to have willingly acknowledged Zhang Xuan as her teacher.

"Hmph!"

After seeing the young mistress turning around to leave the room, Yao Han glances at Zhang Xuan coldly with a glint in his eye, seeming to be contemplating over something. Then, with a fling of his arm, he turns around and walks out.

At this moment, the intention to kill that young man lingers in his mind. If they weren't in the academy and the young mistress didn't stop him, he would have long made his move.

"Who did I offend this time..."

Looking at the Yao Han's cold gaze, Zhang Xuan feels perplexed.

I only accepted a student, do you have to go this far...

He made it seem as though I am an unpardonable criminal who is the source of all evil in this world. The problem is that... he didn't do anything at all!

"Forget it, there is still time left today. Let's see if I can recruit a few more student! The more students under my tutelage, the more resources I will receive!"

There are many different levels to the teachers of Hongtian Academy. Every year, an assessment of the teachers would be conducted based on the conditions of their students. The number of the student they have, the pace of their improvement, their results in all kinds of competitions... The teachers are reliant on these to be promoted.

The higher their level, the resources a teacher would get would increase exponentially. Naturally, the same goes for the resources their student would receive as well.

This is probably what it means by the teacher and the students advancing as one.

Right now, he has only accepted three students. He might be able to retain his position as a teacher, but if one were to talk about qualifications, he is still the last in the entire school!