Chapter 20 - Wang Ying's Shock

After hearing that the young mistress has acknowledged Zhang Xuan as her master, Yao Han rushes here furiously, oblivious to the fact that Zhang Xuan has already accepted several students.

He had just let out word that the other party would be unable to recruit a second student other than the young mistress but in the next moment, he meets Wang Ying and the rest. He feels as though he was slapped in the face in public. His face immediately darkens.

"Teacher!" Zhao Ya also feels a burning sensation on her face and she feels tempted to find a burrow to hide in.

"You are alright?"

A short moment later, Yao Han recovers and stares in confusion at Zhang Xuan.

That fellow yesterday was so brutal to him, so he thought that even if Zhang Xuan isn't reduced to a pig head, he would at the very least be crippled. So why... does he seem to be fully intact, to the point of being unable to find even a single scratch on his skin.

Actually, even though he said that he wanted to assess Zhang Xuan's standards as a teacher, his true purpose is to see his pathetic state after getting thrashed by the mysterious man... Yet, in the end, as a Fighter 6-dan Pixue realm expert, he went to assault him yet ended up getting beaten up while the one who he intended to assault isn't even wounded in the least... He feels as though he has lost greatly and he finds it unacceptable.

"Why wouldn't I be alright?" Zhang Xuan knows what Yao Han is thinking but he replies with a stoic expression. He looks towards Zhao Ya and asks, "This disabled person is..."

"Disabled person?" A peculiar expression appears on Zhao Ya's face. Before she could speak, a voice interrupts her.

"You are the one who is disabled!" Yao Han suppresses the urge to vomit blood. His eyebrows shoot upwards and he flings the sleeves of his robe, "I am the butler of Baiyu City Lord Residence, Yao Han!"

"Oh, since you are disabled, you shouldn't be walking around here. Otherwise, if you were to die here, it would be difficult for me to explain!" As though not hearing his words, Zhang Xuan gestures to the door, "Send off our guest and shut the door!"

"You..."

Yao Han clenches his fist furiously and almost exploded on the spot.

Who is he?

The butler of Baiyu City Lord Residence. He possesses great authority. In the Hongtian Academy, even the executive of the Education Bureau would have to give in to him. Yet, a teacher like Zhang Xuan dares to say that he is disabled and even tries to throw him out. How could it be possible for him to not be angry?

"I want to see how you are going to teach them!" Putting his hands behind him, Yao Han stands upright proudly.

"Oh, since you know that you have to leave, make it fast. We need to maintain a silent atmosphere when teaching the students, so we don't just allow any cats and dogs in our classrooms!"

Zhang Xuan seems to be on a different frequency as him. As though hearing nothing at all, he gestures towards the exit yet again.

"You... Who are you calling cat and dog?" The rage burns with him and blood flows out from his wounds. Yao Han trembles uncontrollably, "Do you think that I wouldn't dare to kill you with a palm of mine right now..."

"Zhao Ya, send him out so that I can solve your problem!"

Can't be bothered to argue with the other party, Zhang Xuan signals to Zhao Ya.