Chapter 6 - What Did You Do To Our Young Mistress

Finishing what that has to be done, Zhao Ya is ready to see the fellow before her make an embarrassment out of himself.

Suddenly, an idea comes to mind and a Record Crystal appears in her sleeves.

Record Crystal, it is an object capable of recording video and audio in its surrounding. She intends to use it as 'evidence' of Zhang Xuan's wrongdoing! This way, he would be unable to talk his way out of it when she spreads word about his crime.

"Let's see how you would be humiliated then. To think that you would dream of competing with Lu Xun laoshi, dream on!"

Upon the thought that she would be able to grab hold of 'evidence' on him soon to punish him and vent her frustration, Zhao Ya's eyes glitter and she almost failed to control her laughter. Suppressing her happiness, just as she was waiting to see what nonsense the other party would come up with, a pair of clear eyes reminiscent of lanterns appear right in front of her.

"AH..."

Zhao Ya leaps in shock and backs away hurriedly. Only then did she realize that it is Zhang Xuan laoshi. She grinds her teeth in anger and exclaims, "What are you doing?"

"Relax, I am just taking a look!" With his hands behind him, he circles around Zhao Ya, shaking his head. Then, he suddenly stops before Zhao Ya with less than one chi between them.

i.e. 33.3cm

She can feel the warmth from his body. Zhao Ya's face blushes. From young, there hasn't been a single man who has been in such proximity with her. Her heart beats furiously. Then, she hears an unhurried voice saying, "You are sick!"

Hearing those words, Zhao Ya almost erupts and faints on the spot. "You are the one that is sick, your entire family is sick..."

She is on the verge of going crazy.

What's wrong with this fellow's brain. She executed a set of martial arts for him to point out the flaws in them. Instead, this fellow says that she is sick. How can such a vile person exist in the world!

"Why did you start hurling insults?" Zhang Xuan frowns. Soon, he understands what other meanings his words could hold and smiles faintly, "I am saying that your body is sick, I am not insulting you!"

"I am not sick!" Zhao Ya humphs coldly. "In my opinion, you are the one who is sick! Something is wrong with your brain!"

She is as strong as an ox. A single fist of hers has a strength of more than 100kg behind it. She is very clear on the fact whether she is sick or not.

"Don't refute my words first. Do you often feel a vague pain in your danzhong and jujue acupoint? Especially on the night of a full moon, when the humid wind blows, a faint red tinge will appear on your body and you will like..." At this point, Zhang Xuan hesitates for a moment, as though it is difficult to verbalize it out. He continues, "No matter how you train, you feel like your heart won't calm down?"

TL: Danzhong is an acupoint in the center of an horizontal line that passes through your two nipples. Jujue is just below the center of your ribcage.

"How... How did you know?"

The furious Zhao Ya had intended to refute every word that the other party would say directly, but after hearing those words, her face turns red and she stupefies.

It isn't that the words he said are incorrect, but they are simply... too correct!

Recently during training, she would feel a faint pain in her danzhong and jujue, although she would just bear it since the pain isn't severe. The crux of the problem is that... On the night of a full moon, when the cold wind blows, her body would turn weird. A strong desire would surge through her body as it turns red. Unable to suppress her raging emotions, she would find herself craving the embrace of a man...