Chapter 14 - Cultivation Technique

It wasn’t easy for Zhang Xuan arrange everything properly with fatty and send him away. Only then did he realize that the sun is already setting in the west and it is about to turn dark soon.

“Looks like I only have five students!”

He shakes his head.

Today is the last day to recruit students. Judging from the current time, it is probably the end of the recruitment.

Initially, he thought that he wouldn’t even recruit a student. He didn’t expect that he would end up pulling five students in. For a teacher who scored the worst in the Teacher Qualification Examination, it isn’t a bad result.

Closing the doors to the classroom, Zhang Xuan follows the path back to his room based on his memory.

As a teacher of the academy, he has a dormitory room of his own. However, it is only a small room of around a dozen meter square large.

Soon, he reaches the dormitory. Pushing the door open and looking at the sight within, he couldn’t help but sigh.

His previous self really had it bad. Not mentioning how the room is small, it is extremely humid. Mold is growing on some of the bedding and such. He really has no idea how that fellow managed to survive like this.

“Let’s forget about this first. Lessons are going to start tomorrow so I have to first ascertain my level of cultivation and try training a bit!”

Since he isn’t hungry now anyway, Zhang Xuan follows the method he recalls in his memories and sits with crossed legs on the bed.

As a transcender, although he has inherited the memories of his previous self and isn’t foreign to cultivating, he is still quite excited at the thought of growing stronger.

After he is done with the recruitment, it is about time for him to solidify his cultivation. No matter what, in this world, strength reigns supreme.

The Library of Heaven’s Path is capable of to identifying other’s mingmen and flaws, allowing him to easily break through the defenses of opponents of the same level. However, if his enemy is much stronger than he is, even if he is able to identify the gaps in their attacks, he is unable to keep up with them speed-wise. Before he could injure his opponent, he might already have been severed into multiple pieces like a lab rat.

Thus, even though the Library of Heaven’s Path is formidable, it doesn’t ensure his invincibility. If he wants to become stronger, cultivation is the way to go!

“The cultivation technique of my previous self is called the Hongtian Nine Dan Formula! It is a skill created by the founder of Hongtian Academy. The skill consists of nine dans, with each of the dan corresponding to the cultivation realm of the cultivator!”

He recalls the skill memorized in his head.

There are nine dans to a cultivator and every level opens up a new realm. The higher one climbs, the harder it is to cultivate.

Hongtian Nine Dan Formula is one of the most common cultivation technique in Hongtian Academy. It also consists of nine dans which correspond to the cultivator’s nine dans.

“Right now, I am the weakest of all of the teachers in the academy!”

In the academy, almost all teachers have reached Fighter 4-dan, leaving him to be the only 3-dan. Thus, he has to train harder to catch up to them.

Following the exhalation method in his memory, he focuses his concentration.

In an instant, countless bright particles appear before him as he slowly inhales and exhales while absorbing them. Gradually, the zhenqi within his dantian enriches.