Chapter 11 - Begging for Mercy

In the Fighter 4-dan Pigu realm, one’s muscles, bones and even skins will be tempered, causing one’s strength to soar rapidly!

The difference between it and Zhenqi realm is like heaven to earth!

Yet, the brat in Zhenqi realm is able to cause a Pigu realm expert to vomit blood with just a single slap. Everyone found the sight unbelievable.

Besides, wasn’t this fellow the last in the sparring during the Teacher Qualification Examination? Why… is he so strong now?

“It must just be a coincidence, do not fear him!”

Qian Biao howls.

One of the teachers also agrees with what Qian Biao says and charges over.

Just like Li Yuan, he has reached Pigu realm advanced stage. His muscles are just like metal tendons and his skin is just like a metal plate, giving an impression of indestructibility.

“You shall fall to the ground!”

Stepping forward, this teacher lifts his eyebrow and prepares to smack him with his palm.

Pah pah!

The compression of the air results in explosive sonic booms.

Facing the other party’s ruthless blows, Zhang Xuan remains calm. With his forefinger and middle finger together, he strikes upwards at a slanted angle.

Pada!

The teacher whose body is like a metal plate feels a slight pain at his armpits before his vision went dark and he collapses onto the floor.

“What?”

In two strikes, two Fighter 4-dan teachers were defeated. The remaining two teachers, including Qian Biao, knows that the teacher whom they had been looking down upon isn’t as simple as they thought to be!

“Let’s attack together…”

With a loud roar, Qian Biao raises his fist and charges over. However, even before he made a move, Zhang Xuan suddenly appears right before him. His left-hand grabs his face while his right-hand pokes him lightly.

Putong!

A pain in the abdomen and Qian Biao collapses to the floor as well.

The moment his body hits the floor, the last teacher whom he teamed up with also falls to the ground and convulses as though he is epileptic.

“You… How did you know all of our mingmen…”

With a spurt of fresh blood, Qian Biao stares at the fellow in front of him in fright.

He finally understands why even though the other party’s strength is far from them, the results ended in the direct opposite.

Their opponent found the mingmen of their cultivation the moment he strikes, how could they have possibly expected this and guard against it?

All cultivators would tend to have a mingmen as their weakness and the moment it is struck, even if the person striking is a child, it would be possible to kill the person!

However, mingmen is the core of a human, thus cultivators would protect it carefully. Even the closest kin would not know where their mingmen is. Although Zhang Xuan does not possess strong cultivation, he seems to know where their mingmen is and strikes at their vitals directly.