Chapter 28 - Enraged Elder Mo

Zhang Xuan isn’t aware of the events that occurred in the Wang clan. After the lesson ended, he walks towards the Compendium Pavilion.

“My cultivation might have progressed significantly, but I still don’t have an in-depth understanding of battle techniques and such. I should quickly look into them! Also, I should also take a look at the 1-dan and 2-dan cultivation techniques. Otherwise, if I were to go the lessons without knowing anything, I would definitely give myself away!”

Zhang Xuan’s had multiple breakthroughs in his cultivation yesterday night, causing his strength has soared significantly. However, his knowledge on battle techniques and such are severely lacking. Furthermore, he doesn’t have an in-depth knowledge of the 1-dan and 2-dan cultivation techniques. For example, when he was offering pointers to Zhao Ya earlier today, he didn’t know what kind of cultivation technique he should have imparted her to resolve the problem of her Pure Yin Body.

This is the ideal time to do a bit of research and prepare for the next lesson.

Otherwise, if he is unable to answer the questions of his students, he would expose his ignorance.

“Elder Mo!”

Arriving at the Compendium Pavilion again, Elder Mo is still guarding the entrance to it.

“What are you here for?”

Yesterday, this fellow, in pursuit of his vanity, came here to make a mess, so Elder Mo had a bad impression of him. Seeing how he is here today again, he couldn’t help but frown.

“I would like to see the manuals on battle techniques!” Zhang Xuan bows.

“Battle techniques? One’s cultivation level is the core of one’s strength. Instead of training properly with your cultivation technique, you just had to learn from the negative examples of others, pursuing vanity, enjoying the pleasures of the illusion and slacking about! Today, you don’t have to think about entering the Compendium Pavilion!”

Elder Mo waves his hand to chase him away.

In his opinion, Zhang Xuan purpose here isn’t even to read the books… Rather, he is here to flip through them to remember a few distinguished points in them to put up a knowledgeable image.

The greatest taboo in the guidance of one’s student is to impart incomplete knowledge. When your pail of knowledge is only half-full, it is easy for one’s student’s cultivation to go berserk through misguidance.

Yesterday, Zhang Xuan was here twice and both times, he was only casually flipping through the manuals. Given his speed, he probably doesn’t even remember the names of the book, needless to say remembering them. What else can his actions represent, other than his pursuit of vanity?

The Compendium Pavilion is a location for teachers to research and study at. How can such a person be allowed entry!

“I pursue vanity and enjoy the pleasures of the illusion?” Zhang Xuan blinks and confusion could be seen in his eyes.

Why would he say such words?

He couldn’t resist asking, “Elder Mo, I am really here to learn and not to create trouble…”

Da da da!

Just as he is in the midst of clarifying the situation, footsteps could be heard from his back and an elegant voice sounds out.

“Elder Mo, I will be going in to grab a few books!”

Turning around to take a look, it is the goddess teacher he met yesterday, Shen Bi Ru!