Chapter 10 - Going Against the Bet

"Alright, since you said that you accepted four students, bring them here now so that can we verify your claim. Or, you do want to just present your face now for us to slap?"

Looking at the teacher who is first from the bottom arrogantly betting with the four of them, Qian Biao smirks coldly.

"Bring the students here?" Zhang Xuan shakes his head. "You are all teachers of the logistics branch, it can't be that you don't even know the simplest thing! It is easy to verify whether I recruited four students or not. As long as students were to claim ownership of my token, their personal information will automatically appear in the Education Bureau. As long as we verify it with the Education Bureau, the truth would be clear for all to see. After all, the Education Bureau can't possibly be working with me just to lie to you all!"

As long as a student had verified his relationship with a teacher, the information would be automatically transmitted to the Education Bureau and recorded. No one would be able to fake the results!

"Li Yuan, you take a look! I want to see how this fellow could still act so smug after that!"

After looking at his confident expression and hearing his words, Qian Biao is taken aback for a moment before turning around to command Li Yuan.

Li Yuan is one of the teachers who mocked Zhang Xuan previously. Hearing the orders, he turns around and walks out of the Logistics Branch.

The Education Bureau and Logistics Branch belong under the Administration Branch. It didn't take long for Li Yuan to return with a darkened face.

"How was it?"

Looking at the expression on his face, Qian Biao's heart pounds furiously, 'ge dong!', as an ominous premonition looms in his head.

"There is... four students who acknowledged him as their teachers! These are their names are personal information..."

Li Yuan face turns strikingly pale.

Even now, he still finds the fact hard to believe.

Are those four students blind? Of the many teachers in Hongtian Academy, why did they have to choose a teacher who scored a zero in the Teacher Qualification Examination, a fellow who doesn't know anything!

"Let me look at it! Let's make sure that he didn't find some disabled and blind fellows who could be expelled at any time to be his students!"

Qian Biao grabs the name list.

The other two teachers hurriedly surround him.

There are quite a few teachers who would recruit some inadequate students so as the boost the number of students they have. These people could be expelled at any time. Even if they were kept in the academy at the moment, they probably wouldn't last more than a few months!

In Qian Biao's opinion, for a person like Zhang Xuan who ranks at the very bottom, even if he successfully manages to recruit students, he could only recruit the worst of the lot, students whom no one wants.

Accepting this kind of students just to fill the numbers doesn't bring the teacher any pride, it brings shame instead!

"Wang Ying... a female? She doesn't sound like anything by her name. She is probably one of the students who scored the worst in the entrance examination..." Looking at the first name on the name list, Qian Biao snorts in disdain.

Hongtian Academy is not a place anyone can enter. If one wishes to enroll, they would first have to undergo the entrance examination. Then, the students would be ranked based on their results and those who meets the prerequisites would be accepted.

Those who scored the first few in the entrance examination are hot targets for the more outstanding teachers. Each of them is famous in this academy and among them, there doesn't seem to be a student called Wang Ying.