Chapter 15 - Heaven's Path Divine Art

Needless to say Hongtian Academy, even those top sects might not even have god or saint cultivation technique. Besides, even they have it, it is hidden deep inside the sect and normal people would be unable to obtain it.

What he wants to do is to create such a skill so that his training would be more efficient so as to hasten the rate of the rise of his cultivation by leaps and bounds!

"I don't have any 4-dan cultivation method. Let me go to the Teacher Compendium Pavilion to take a look!"

Practicing the Hongtian Nine Dan Formula, the cultivator can only retrieve the secret manual for the next realm after breaking through their current realm. At this moment, he only has the cultivation method for 3-dan. He has yet to see the one for 4-dan.

Walking out, the sun hasn't set for too long and there are still quite a few passers-by on the road.

The bright moonlight reflects on the surface of the pavement, dying it with a layer of silver. A few couples who had just tasted the forbidden fruit are snuggling under the tree as they whisper sweet nothings to one another. Even so, the surroundings have a serene atmosphere.

Zhang Xuan didn't bother himself with these. Instead, he hastens his footsteps and soon, a giant pavilion appears before him.

The Compendium Pavilion is split into two main sectors, teacher and student. Within it lies the compendium of all kinds of secret manuals and cultivation techniques. It is one of the most important locations in the entire academy.

"Elder Mo!"

Walking to the entrance, he bows to an elderly who is sitting at a proximity from the great door.

Elder Mo is one of the guardians of the Compendium Pavilion. It is unknown what realm he has reached but it is said that he is ranked among the top in the academy in terms of his strength. However, as he hasn't fought for many years, no one could tell his actual strength for sure.

"You're here! You have reached Fighter 4-dan?"

Elder Mo looks over and strokes his sparse beard.

"It is just luck!" Zhang Xuan doesn't try to conceal the fact that he has reached Fighter 4-dan.

"Good, good. Train harder, the academy still needs young blood like you!" Elder Mo nods his head in satisfaction.

"Yes!" Zhang Xuan doesn't continue speaking and instead, lifts his leg to walk into the room.

The moment he leaves, Elder Mo shakes his head and laments, "He is a good child, just that he is lacking a little in talent and is slightly too slow in his cultivation!"

Other cultivators take around two years to break through Fighter 3-dan whereas Zhang Xuan took a whole three years to do so. His talent is indeed subpar.

"Upon reaching Fighter 4-dan, if he were to train properly, he should still be able to become an average teacher. Just that, I hope he doesn't score too badly for him Teacher Qualification Examination the next time..."

After muttering for a bit, Elder Mo doesn't go on any further and shuts his eyes once more.

Zhang Xuan is one of the more polite ones among the numerous young teachers. He doesn't really like him, but neither does he dislike him. It is just that he finds it lamentable for him to be lacking in talent.