Chapter 13 - Shameless Student

Upon hearing those words, the ice-cold Shen Bi Ru smiles faintly.

Although this roundabout manner of insulting another means nothing on Earth, it is an incomparably novel concept here.

Seeing the expression on his goddess, Shang Bin feels that he is being mocked. His face flushes in a moment and pales in the next. However, in front of the female goddess, he is determined to maintain uphold decorum, thus he doesn’t dare to attack Zhang Xuan directly.

“Why? Is there something wrong with my words?” Suppressing his anger, Shang Bin sneers. “There isn’t a single person who doesn’t know what your standards are in the entire academy! This fatty came to my classroom previously. Fat like a pig, he only knows how to defend and nothing else! The strength behind his fist is only a mere 15 kilograms! He must be either the first or second from the bottom in the entrance examination, so if he isn’t trash, what is he?”

Even though he can’t teach Zhang Xuan a lesson physically, he is resolute to strike a blow onto him through his words.

“The first from the bottom in the entrance examination?” Zhang Xuan only paid attention to the Emperor Bloodline and wasn’t aware of such a situation. He turns around to look at the fatty.

“Who says that I am the first from the bottom?” The fatty retorts confidently. Then, he scratches his head in embarrassment, “I am only… the 9997th place!”

“9997th place? Only?” A faint spell afflicts Zhang Xuan and he almost vomits blood.

Hongtian Academy only accepts 10000 students every year. Although it recruits so many people every year, there are always several students who fail to report due to several reasons. 9997th place, it is almost as good as being in the last place, alright!

Besides… With such a low ranking, how can you still be so confident…

Zhang Xuan feels as though he hasn’t fully woken up.

“It can’t be that you accept anyone who is a student?” Shang Bin sneers once again. Then, flinging his sleeves, an arrogant look appears on his face as he declares, “I have a clear requirement when accepting students. I don’t accept anyone who is below the 500th in rank! The teacher who is first from the bottom and the student who is first from the bottom… How compatible! Haha!”

“Are you done talking?”

Towards his mockery, Zhang Xuan simply shakes his head, “Now that you’re done, you can leave!”

Previously, he has examined Yuan Tao clearly with the Library of Heaven’s Path. That fatty is a wandering cultivator, so it is normal for him to know no cultivation technique and martial arts. As long as he finds a way to activate his Emperor Bloodline, his cultivation would definitely soar by leaps and bounds.

“You…”

If it was someone else, being mocked to such an extent, they would definitely be trembling from anger. However, this fellow doesn’t even bat an eyelid to it. For Shang Bin’s attack to land on thin air, his face turns even uglier.

“It seems that a rotten wood cannot be carved!” After a cold humph, Shang Bin looks at Shen Bi Ru beside him and says, “Bi Ru laoshi, let’s go. If we stay with this kind of trash for too long, we would be contaminated by them!”

Hearing Shang Bin’s direct sarcasm, Shen Bi Ru frowns and chooses not to leave with him. Instead, she turns around, “Zhang Xuan laoshi!”

Her voice is like an oriole, clear and enchanting, stirring up complex emotions in its listeners.

“Hm?” Zhang Xuan didn’t expect that the academy’s prettiest teacher would initiate a conversation with him, he is taken aback.