My Universe : Katsuki Bakugou

Request: Hi! Could I request a fic where Bakugou and his fem!s/o go camping? it's ok if not!!

Author's Note:

Sorry again for the long wait! Have some incredibly soft Bakugou (like literally almost ooc söft). Also this one ended up being gender-neutral (no pronouns) so yeah :D

Enjoy!

-Sugar

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

"Where'd you say this thing was?" Your question was directed at the back of Bakugou's head, his spiky blond hair seemingly flatter from how much he'd been sweating the past few hours.

"It's not much farther," he grunted.

You knew how annoying he found complaining to be, so you'd kept quiet on that front for most of your little adventure. But your bags only seemed to be getting heavier, and the sun already hung low in the sky.

Your boyfriend had suggested that he take you camping with him as a sort of romantic getaway. Granted, that wasn't how he'd put it, but you were inclined to think so. It wasn't every day you got to spend so much time alone with him. But now you were hot, tired, a little sweaty, and Bakugou had hardly said a word to you on your entire hike up the mountain. Figures.

Following him for a few more minutes, he led you to a small clearing between a circle of trees and unceremoniously dropped his bag. "Here," he announced, already crouching down to pull out the tent.

You set your own backpack on the ground, taking a look around you. The trees stretched up and up above your head, a thin canopy of leaves just allowing you to see small patches of the darkening blue sky. "This is nice," you said, twirling to see how large the site was. There was just enough space for your tent and a small fire.

"Don't just stand there gawking," Bakugou said. "Help me."

You walked over to where he'd laid out the canvas of the tent, holding it up so he could put the rods in the support system and keeping it steady as he hammered in the stakes. By the time you were finished, the sky was already streaked with pink and orange hues.

"Clear that spot for the fire," Bakugou instructed, pointing to a patch of dirt a few feet away from your tent. "I'll go get some wood."

And a few minutes later, you had a fire going. You leaned against your boyfriend as you both finally sat and rested on the ground, devouring sandwiches you'd packed earlier.

"Are you having fun?" Katsuki asked you, his eyes averted to his feet as he took another bite from his sandwich.

"Yeah, actually," you answered, watching the fire dance in front of you. "I like being out here, and the hike up wasn't too bad." You laced your free hand with his, turning to face him. "And I like spending time with you. Even if you can be a little bossy."

"I'm not bossy!" Bakugou said, finally looking at you with an indignant pout.

You giggled, lightly bumping your shoulder against his. "Are too."

"I just—want things to be perfect for you," he grumbled, looking away again. "It's what you deserve."

You let go of his hand to cup his face in your palm, turning his chin so your noses could brush together. "That's sweet of you." You kissed him gently, and you couldn't help but notice the way he almost seemed to melt into your lips. You went back to your sandwiches a moment later after you'd pulled away, finishing them in silence.