Stressed Out : Eijirou Kirishima

Author's Note:

Author's Note:

The sheer irony of me getting stuck after writing the first line of this fic 🧍‍♀️💀

Anyway, uh, have this. I know I've had a ton of Kirishima stuff lately, but this should be the last of it (maybe 👀). I just had a random burst of inspiration and absolutely fired this one out somehow.

As usual, I hope you guys like it! I know it's a little on the late side to be posting something about school now (since it's summer), buuut maybe someone can still relate? It's June so idk.

Love you! Take care of yourselves!

-Sugar

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You stared at your computer screen with a frown, black pixels of text stubbornly staring right back at you. You groaned. You could feel each second slipping by as you looked at the bright surface, mind blank and unable to conjure anything that might be of use.

You didn't need to look down at the clock on your desktop to know it was late. It was dark outside your window, and there was a familiar heaviness on your eyelids. Too familiar ... . Why did it feel as though you'd felt this way every night this past week? It was almost the end of the year, and with it came plenty of stress. Homework, projects, grades, finals; it was all one giant wall keeping you from the freedom you knew was just beyond it, and now you'd run into it, hard. The effects of the blow were giving you a headache.

Your fingers tapped against your desk, hammering out your frustration. You flicked between tabs, typed out a few words and then deleted them, and finally threw yourself back into your chair in defeat.

This wasn't getting you anywhere.

You shut your laptop and stood, stretching out your limbs and spine. You'd been sitting for far too long, that was for sure. You glanced around at your dorm room, eyes landing on your bed. You were so tired. Tired of everything. Tired of school, tired of homework, tired of listening to whatever garbage came out of Mineta's mouth ... you needed it to be over.

But it didn't work that way.

You changed into your pajamas and brushed your teeth in your en-suite bathroom. Getting into bed, you began the process of trying to get yourself to fall asleep. Now that you were actually allowing yourself to sleep and not attempting to pull another all-nighter, you found it to be more frustrating and difficult than you realized.

First was your stupid brain not letting you forget about all the stuff you had to do. Then came the tossing and turning of your body trying and failing to get comfortable. Next, you were too hot, and then too cold, and now this whole ordeal was actually beginning to make you angry. And this was a gross 'angry' too, like an "I'm about to cry" kind of thing, which only made you more mad.