Warm : Eijirou Kirishima

YouJustAFan

YouJustAFan

Author's Note:

*Me, writing this next to my Kirishima dakimakura* 😝

Hello! Here's the long-ass Kiri fic I've been working on! This is actually just loosely based on the request—I really took it and ran I guess 😅. I kept changing my mind with what I wanted to happen until I eventually wound up with this!

Anyway, enjoy!

-Sugar

Warnings: This one's a little spicy, there's some implied smut and nudity + kissy kissy (it's really nothing major tho). Fem!reader (only bc he refers to you as his wife). Hmm, bit of hurt/comfort? Just a bunch of fluffy flirting with dashes of angst and spice (okay maybe a lot of angst)

*✲゚*。⋆♡⋆。*゚✲*

Your consciousness bloomed back into being at the sensation of lips trailing kisses down your shoulders. Daylight pierced into your cracked lids, faintly illuminating your bedroom with the caress of a new sun.

A body pressed up against yours, his broad chest and shoulders wide enough to support the width of your own back. His mouth languidly worked its way over your bare skin; from your back, to your neck, over your shoulder. He moved as if he had all the time in the world, and he was more than willing to spend it all on you.

You hummed and shifted, signaling your newly awakened state. A thick forearm you weren't previously aware of tightened its grip around your waist, his palm gliding over your stomach and up to your chest. It moved up and down, before finally stopping to give you a gentle squeeze.

"Morning, Eijirou," you said, a laugh already in your sleep-worn voice.

"Hey, Princess." His chin slotted in the juncture of your shoulder and neck, his cheek pressing against yours. "Sleep well?" His own voice was so low and quiet and deep in the mornings, making your nerves fire in an odd excitement within you.

"Of course I did," you smirked, ignoring the stirring in your chest. "I've got you."

He chuckled, and finally a small shiver shot through your body at the sound. "Glad the feeling's mutual."

You ducked out from under his chin, turning to your other side in order to face him. His chest pressed against yours as you hugged him back, and you couldn't help but notice how warm it was under the covers like this. Finally you met his eyes, (E/C) meeting glittering vermillion in the morning sun for a long moment.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered, brushing a stray strand of hair out of your face. "I swear, I married an angel."

Your heart sped from its steady beat, heat climbing the back of your neck. "Eiji!" you mumbled, flustered, hiding your face between his pecs.