Hoodie Thief : Eijirou Kirishima

Author's Note:

What could be better than our favorite daddy shark? This is the oneshot that was too long for the hoodie headcanons I put out a few days ago, so here it is. I absolutely loved writing this and hope you love reading it!

We have another fem reader here. Just letting you know.

Warning: Extremely fluffy. Your UwUs are seriously at risk here

Enjoy,

-Sugar

♥♥♥

You drained the last of your tea as you sat on the common room couch, a textbook abandoned at your side while you took a 'break' from studying to scroll aimlessly through your phone. You were nearly alone in the room, the only other student out at this time being Tokoyami. The two of you hadn't really spoken, the only acknowledgment of each other's presence being a subtle nod when you'd come in.

You were currently thumbing through your Wattpad app, half-heartedly trying to find a fic you had accidentally closed without saving earlier that morning. Casually hopping around in fics, you couldn't find anything that looked interesting.

The lights of the common room had been dimmed for the night, stars just barely visible from the floor to ceiling windows set in the walls. You liked the sleepy feeling that pressed against the back of your eyes, your thoughts having slowed to a hazy stream after a long day of being active and awake. The darkness of the room wrapped around you like a blanket, comfortably enveloping you. You were truly a creature of the latest hours. The rest of your class was probably more or less asleep, but you had other plans, deciding to wait up for your boyfriend to return. It wasn't that late yet, maybe a little past eleven, but you were prepared to stay seated for another few hours.

Contrary to your resolve, a familiar set of footsteps made their way into the common room, and you glanced up to see your red-haired boyfriend. You broke into a grin. "Hey, Eiji. Back from your work study already?"

He caught sight of you on the couch and smiled back. "Yeah. Fatgum let us go early. There was some villain paperwork he had to do on a robbery we helped stop today and—wait a second. Is that my hoodie?"

You glanced down at the red fabric you were swaddled in. "Uhh . . . maybe?"

Tokoyami had looked up, silently observing your exchange from across the room with newfound interest.

"Dude," Kirishima said. "I've been looking everywhere for that for the last month."

"Oops."

"You said you hadn't seen it!"

You shrugged helplessly, flopping back against the couch in dismissal. Your fingers went back to their work on your phone, however, this time you were carrying out your premeditated plan in the case of you ever getting caught like this.

Kirishima smirked and put a hand on his hip, shifting his weight slightly as he held out his hand. "Give it back."

"Why?"

"Because it's mine."

Your eyes flicked back up to meet his. "Oh, ho ho, I don't think so."

Eijirou frowned. "What do you mean?"

"You see," you said, standing up. "In this relationship, there is no longer a 'mine' or 'yours'." A devilish smirk appeared on your face, pausing for a bit of effect. "There is now only 'ours'."

With that, you pressed play on your phone. The USSR anthem started blasting from your speaker as you dashed off, vaulting over the couch with Kirishima hot in pursuit.