Tickle Training : Eijirou Kirishima

Author's Note:

Author's Note:

Hello friends!

Sorry I dropped off the face of the Earth like that :/ I've been a little burnt out lately and I wanted to take a break from writing. But hopefully now I'll be slowly coming back! No guarantees, though, sorry.

Also, here's to this book being one year old! I'm a few weeks late, but it's been a year of me publicly writing for BNHA. :D

Anyway, have this little scenario for a sort of warm-up, I guess. I'm not super proud of it and it's not my best work, but I had fun getting back into something.

Enjoy! Happy Summer!

-Sugar

(art credit blue-bird-lamentation on Tumblr)

═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══

In the time that you'd dated Kirishima, you'd learned a lot. You'd learned how to communicate better. You'd learned more about Eijirou. Not to mention how much you'd learned about yourself.

But it seemed as though you'd conveniently forgotten the most relevant lesson for the time being: that doing homework with your boyfriend was impossible.

You both meant well, and it always started out okay. The two of you generally worked hard and did well enough in school. Together, you'd get through a couple of questions, maybe jot down some notes, but then it would deteriorate from there.

Take today, for example. Your room was relatively quiet, excluding the occasional turning of a page or scratching of a pencil. It was nice, being productive in the presence of your boyfriend and the comfort of your bed, and, so far, nothing had gone amiss. You casually mused to yourself as your eyes skimmed over the page. Maybe once you were done with your notes on hero laws, you'd watch a movie together or something.

You didn't pay much attention when Kirishima got up to use your bathroom. You glanced each other's way in acknowledgment before your focus drifted back onto your work. A few moments later, your mattress sank down again, signaling he was back.

"You're cute when you're concentrating," he muttered, reaching forward to brush a cluster of baby hairs off your forehead.

Your eyes flicked up to meet his, pursing your lips to the side and tapping the end of your pen to your pout. "I hope you washed your hands, mister."

"I did," he chuckled.

You hummed and glanced back down to the lines of print you'd put on the paper. How much more of this chapter was left?

"Do you want to take a break?" Eijirou asked, sitting across from you with his legs folded together. "We've been at this for almost an hour."

"You just had a break," you protested. "Come on, I've only got a few more pages left. Then we can do something fun together."