°˖ ✧My Favorite Soft Hours Stories (Part 1)✧˖ °

Author's Note:

Hello, it's me Sugar!

You may or may not know that I run a Tumblr blog too (it's linked on my page somewhere), but I have a special event there! Every now and then, I'll do soft hours—or as I like to call them, Sugar Sap Hours—where people can send in drabble requests. I kinda decided to put all my favorites here since they're kinda too short for their own chapter, so I hope this works out!

This only has Midoriya, Bakugou, and Kirishima by the way (plus some poly Tamaki x reader x Deku at the bottom), but there'll probably be more of a variety in part two (maybe? hard to say).

Enjoy my collection of short stories!

-Sugar

Warnings for cursing and stuff ig

───── ∘◦❁◦∘ ─────

Even through the layers of both your outfit and thick winter coat, the chill of the air around you was absolutely biting. You felt almost violated with how much it had seeped through the materials you were swaddled in. Today was miserable; the sky was gray and everything. A strong gust of wind almost made you stumble backwards, your frozen legs doing nothing to help brace yourself.

Needless to say, as soon as you brought yourself in front of your door, you made haste to let yourself into the warm inside of home.

You walked into the genkan, a blast of cold forcing its way in behind you. The exposed skin of your cheeks blanched and tingled, unused to the shock of being in such drastically different temperatures. You began stripping off your coat, hat, gloves, boots, and scarf, glad to exchange the cold fabric for the warm kiss of the indoor air.

And yet you were still. Cold. A violent shiver racked through your body, setting your muscles into a spasming vibration as you walked further inside. You found Katsuki in his office, typing away at his computer.

"Hey," he greeted you, having heard you come in. He didn't bother to look up from his desktop, facing away.

"'Ts-ssuki?" you managed, having trouble speaking with your chattering teeth.

This got his attention, spinning around to give you a concerned frown. "Why're you—?" He stopped, taking in your quivering, chilled body. Wordlessly, he stood, clearing the distance between his desk and you.

His frown deepened as he cupped your cold cheeks with his hands, studying the odd tint of your lips.

"I thought I told you to dress warm today," he said, a little accusatory.

You pouted. "I did. I-it's just r-really icky out t-today."

He smirked at the way your voice broke and dipped with the lurches of your jaw. "Alright, dumbass, let's get you warmed up."