Making Dreams Come True : Eijirou Kirishima

Author's Note:

'Aight, guys so this one is definitely more of a spicy spicy lime, so, uh, be warned or whatever if you don't like makeout scenes. If you don't I'm not sure why you're reading this, but whatever, you do you, I guess. 

Anyways, tell me if you like this kind of stuff and if you want more. (。•ิ‿ -〃) 

This is probably the spiciest piece I've written in months, but I had fun!

Oh, and this one is more leaning towards fem reader, so sorry about that!

Enjoy some time with your favorite rocky shark boi! 

-Sugar

❣❣❣

Eijirou's breath caught in his throat as expert hands slid their way down his sides, moving to meet in the center so they could both trace over his defined abs. He felt your lips, soft as they pressed kisses against the bare skin of his chest. The blush on his face burned even brighter as he used his own hands to caress your curves, running them down your back until they came to a stop at your butt, his hands giving you a gentle squeeze. He whispered your name as you sucked on the skin of his neck, grazing his surface gently with your teeth. Kirishima moaned as you bit down, letting your name leave his lips one more time.

Music suddenly floated into his ears, prompting him to open his eyes.

He was still laying in bed, however, you were not there with him. He shot up, the realization of the meaning of his dream washing over him. He silenced his phone, resting his elbow on his thigh so he could put his chin in his hand.

The two of you had been dating for only about two months now. Neither of you had worked up the courage to be very intimate with each other yet. The most you'd shared were two mouth kisses and the occasional peck on the cheek. It wasn't that he didn't want to make out with you, far from it. He'd had his eyes on you since the first couple weeks of school, and he couldn't be happier now that he'd finally asked you out after a couple months of pining.

He just couldn't quite bring himself to work around the fact that he was a bit shy when it came to things like this. He knew you were too, and now what with school and his work study, it was pretty difficult to even spend time with you. The thing you both needed most was time, and until you had such a luxury, his fantasies would have to stay as such.

Kirishima lifted his blanket, taking a peek at the bulge that had formed in his shorts while he slept. He dropped it, sighing as he brought his fingers to his chest, letting the pads ghost their way up to his neck, trying to imagine that they were your fingers rather than his own. He felt a little embarrassed, thinking of you in this way, but he just couldn't help it.

He got out of bed and went about his routine, getting ready for his classes for the day before heading down to breakfast. His eyes roved over his classmates out of habit, having no difficulty picking out the top of your head among the group. It was something he'd done since the class had moved into the dorms, only now, instead of feeling forced to wistfully watch you from afar, he was able to confidently make his way towards you.

Your back was turned to him as you busied yourself at the counter making breakfast. His eyes wandered down to your butt of their own accord, his brain suddenly throwing him back to the moment in his dream where he grabbed and held you. The impulse to act on the memory wormed itself into his brain next, making him falter in his walk to you with the shock of it. He cleared his throat, trying to chase the thoughts from his mind.

The sound made you turn, your (E/C) eyes meeting his. He couldn't keep the smile from spreading across his face as he saw you.

"Good morning," you said, greeting him.