♡*Request Rules*♡

☆*✲゚*。。*゚✲*☆

Hi, it's me here to give you some guidelines I would like you to follow whenever you submit a request. (๑>ᴗ<๑) I also ramble a bit, but hey, what else is new?

Before I start, I want to say thank you again to all those who keep up with reading my book. I know it hasn't blown up or anything, but I'm so happy that I have the opportunity to share and grow with you guys as we slowly pull in new readers. Also thank you for 30k reads!! That's so crazy, I never thought I'd get this far! I wouldn't be here without you guys, so I want to say thank you again for getting me to where I am and keeping me encouraged to pursue my writing passion/hobby!

That said, here is what I would like you to keep in mind for when you want to request that I write a story for you.

Also, I put where I would like you to comment your requests at the bottom (Or just DM them to me), so it would be nice if you can leave them there rather than somewhere prematurely. :)

⁎*✲*。⋆♡⋆。*✲*⁎

No thank you:

● I have decided for myself that I will not write lemons (smuts). I just think that that's best and what makes me the most comfortable. Even so, do not hesitate to send me lime requests! I am by no means afraid to get a little spicey! One rule of thumb, however, the pants stay on (unless it's like a shower thing or something)

● No mental health stuff. This includes eating disorders, depression, suicidal, etc. That kind of stuff can be either upsetting for me or I am uncomfortable with portraying it as I have little to no knowledge of what it's like. I am, however, willing to write for anxiety, as I am comfortable with portraying that (I'm not saying I'm some kind of expert because sometimes I get the heebie-jeebies when I interact with people, but I'm still familiar enough with the feeling). 

● I have to vibe with it. Check the long paragraph below the bullets, but TL;DR, if I don't like it, I won't write it. End of story (haha, writer jokes).

● No specifically male or trans reader. This is similar to the mental health point. I am a very cis female and therefore I feel as though I have no business writing for that kind of thing. Gender dysphoria is a very serious topic and I don't want to get involved in having something of mine get misinterpreted. This is just meant to be a fluffy, fun little storybook! I also have mentioned before that I will write gender neutral with no pronouns. If you specifically want to request that, go right ahead! You can request specific fem or GN, but nothing else, thank you.

● No race, ethnic, or country-specific readers, please. Same reasons as the point above; I do not want to misrepresent someone. I am currently trying to keep everything race/ethnicity neutral, so if you see anything in any new works I put out, feel free to tell me so I can fix it!

● I will not write cheating scenarios. That's it. I don't like reading them and I don't want to write them. End of discussion.

● Nothing with yanderes either. They make me uncomfy :((

● I want to stick with the boys I'm already doing. For refreshers, that's

     ◽ Izuku Midoriya

     ◽ Katsuki Bakugou

     ◽ Shouto Todoroki

     ◽ Eijirou Kirishima

     ◽ Denki Kaminari

     ◽ Rikido Sato

     ◽ Hitoshi Shinsou