Pocky Game : Eijirou Kirishima

Author's Note:

Hello, dear reader!

I just wanted to say this book won't be entirely Kirishima. Other boys are on the way! Stick around!

I love each and every one of you guys! Thank you so much for reading!

-Sugar

♡♡♡

You heard a knock on your dorm room door. "Hey, (Y/N), it's me!"

You brightened at the slightly muffled sound of your boyfriend's voice on the other side of your door. You got up from your desk and strode to it, opening your room for him to enter.

"Hey, Eiji," you greeted him.

He walked into your room and flopped down on your bed, spread eagle, staring up at the ceiling. You noticed a little smile on his face as he gazed at nothing, your eyes wandering down to a small box he held in his hand.

"What brings you here?" you asked Kirishima, looking down at him curiously.

"My manly love and desire for you," he answered coyly, still grinning.

You snorted. "Really. Whatcha got?"

"Oh, this?" He raised his hand and shook the box, a light pink dusting his cheeks as he quirked an eyebrow.

You leaned forward a little, squinting at the label. "Pocky sticks?" Your cheeks began to match his as you realized what he was asking. Thinking fast, however, you kept your face relatively blank. You decided to play dumb to his desire, taking the opportunity to tease him whenever possible. "What are you wanting to do with those?"

Kirishima faltered for a second, his face turning a shade darker. "Well, Mina gave these to me and said that I should ask you to play the pocky game with me."

Typical Mina. You swallowed your smile as you continued your game of your own. "What's the pocky game?"

Eijirou sat up this time, still gripping the small, cardboard biscuit box. "I would have thought—I mean, isn't this the kind of stuff you're into?"

You tried to keep your amusement off your face as you continued to smile innocently at him.

The redhead heaved a sigh. "I've never played it before, but—" He began to tear open the top of the box, pulling out the little bag before tearing that open too. You watched as he delicately gripped one of the biscuit sticks between his fingers, pulling it out and presenting it to you. "You put one end of the stick in your mouth, and I'll put the other end in mine." Kirishima stood and cleared the distance between you, offering the stick to you.

You took it in your mouth as instructed and gazed up into the ruby red eyes of your boyfriend as he did the same.

"Now," Kirishima continued, speaking around the stick. "We bite off the ends until we . . . meet in the middle."

You lifted an eyebrow, grinning around the biscuit between your teeth. "Don't tell me you're looking for an excuse to kiss me?" you teased. "You know you don't need one for that."

Kirishima blushed again, grinning. "I know." 

You admired his pointy teeth for a moment, briefly wondering if it would be difficult for him to properly bite off the thin stick.

"Go!" Kirishima said, startling you. He chomped his way down the pocky stick, clearly not having any issues with his teeth. Caught off guard, you took a second before beginning to take small bites of the stick. Glancing up, you saw Kirishima's flashing teeth as he made his way down the stick towards you. You found yourself hoping he wouldn't get too carried away and chomp down on your nose or your lip.

Just as you had this thought, Kirishima's face got close enough to bump against your nose. He immediately slowed, taking careful, small bites as he got closer to you.

You paused again, feeling your heart squeeze a little at how considerate your boyfriend was. In a matter of a few more bites, your lips brushed against each other. You connected, carefully using your flat incisors to snap the stick in two. Kirishima pulled you a little closer, reveling in the taste of your lips. Naturally there was still the frosting from the biscuit stick, but there was also something sweet about keeping yourself pressed to Kirishima.

Kirishima pulled away from you and opened his eyes, a triumphant gleam in his fiery red irises. "And that, babe, is the pocky game."

"And you just lost."

He jumped a little at your words, caught off guard. "What?"

"You're supposed to stay on each other for as long as you can. The first person to pull away loses. You see, it's supposed to be more for those who haven't accepted their feelings for each other, making the game more—"

"Hang on a second, you totally did know what this was the entire time!" Kirishima pouted at you, trying to keep the smile off his face.

You lifted your hand, studying your nails nonchalantly. "Maybe I did."

"You could have just said that in the first place."

"And miss out on seeing you squirm trying to explain it to me? Miss out on your adorable face? That cute hint of blush? Never."

Kirishima kept pouting, now looking a little more genuinely sullen. "I'm not adorable, babe. I'm manly."

On the contrary, the expression on his face looked more like that of a grumpy puppy, or a young boy. You decided not to mention this, though, feeling that you had teased him enough for the time being.

"Wanna go for another round?" you asked.

Kirishima looked back up at you. "You enjoyed it?"

"Heck yeah, that kiss was awesome." You smiled for him as the blush reappeared on his face.

He eagerly grabbed another pocky stick from the bag and popped one end in his mouth, offering the other to you. You obliged, resting it between your teeth. This time you were ready when Kirishima issued the start, working your way towards each other quickly. When you got closer to the other's face, you both would slow, gently nibbling away at the biscuit connecting you until your lips collided and you shared in another kiss.

You both played until the box was nearly empty. Eventually you grew a little tired of the biscuits and decided to ditch them entirely, saving them for another game. Instead, you made out on your bed like normal, pulling each other close as your hands wandered and lips clashed.

The pocky game was definitely another win for Kirishima's book.