Booty Shorts : Scenarios (BNHA Boys x Reader)

Author's Note:

I'm so nervous about uploading this, oh my gods.

I don't really know what I was thinking when I came up with this, but, uh, here it is. I made this.

THIS IS A LIME!!! SLIGHTLY MATURE CONTENT WARNING!!! Honestly, Shinsou and Bakugou are the only 'extreme' ones and even they aren't that bad, but still, be warned. All characters involved are 16+, just like you should probably be.

Anyway, my idea behind this was something along the lines of an insecure and/or modest reader who normally dresses kinda conservatively around other people but one day she decides that she's comfortable and puts on some booty shorts and a tank top (spicey spicey (¬‿¬) ) more or less for her boyfriend. That's literally it. They're all a bit different, though.

I am throwing my dignity out the window here, okie? It's all for you guys, so enjoy (ya horny fricks). This is most certainly one of my spicier limes, so if you're under fourteen, get out. Some of you are too young for this.

That said, this is also a fem reader. I think all of my limes will be fem reader because that's just easier for me.

Also, I decided to include Denki! Yay! Sorry if he's a little OoC, it's my first time with him. He's not one of my personal F/Os, but if you like him, here he is. I am willing to write for him again in the future, but only upon specific request. Request rules are in the works, but I don't want to post them until people actually start requesting. So send me whatever comes to your mind! No rules (for now)!

Enjoy some more BNHA trash from me!

-Sugar

Warning: Groping and heavy makeout. Mentions of dry grinding and no-no language in Bakugou's. I'm pretty sure that's about it for what you need to know. Kirishima's and Amajiki's are pretty fluffy, maybe Kaminari's. Shinsou's has some, uh, boob stuff.

↞┉┉┉↠

The boys' reaction to: seeing insecure/modest reader in revealing outfit for the first time (fem reader)

Characters: Midoriya, Bakugou, Kirishima, Kaminari, Shinsou, Amajiki

Midoriya:

● He rings your doorbell, waiting patiently outside your house

● The two of you had planned a movie night together while your parent(s) were out of town

● He wasn't really expecting anything of your outfit; he was just used to seeing you in a hoodie and leggings

● But when you opened the door clad only in shorts and a tank top, he froze, taking you in

● His face immediately flushed, having never seen so much of your skin at once

● "Oh! Uh, (Y/N)! Hi, uh—"