Lazy Sunday Mornings : Izuku Midoriya & Shouto Todoroki

Author's note:

Wah-oh this one's a Todoroki x Midoriya x reader. If you don't like it, don't read it!

Anyway, this one's super fluffy and I'm pretty proud of it. If you want your day with the bean bois to be a little mini-series, hit me up.

ON WITH THE FLUFF!

-Sugar

𝌀

Your eyelids drifted open, adjusting to the spattering of light leaking in through the window. Peppermint locks of hair fluttered in your vision, brought into movement by the gentle breaths of Shouto Todoroki as he peacefully slept before you. Your lips curled up in a smile, lovingly looking into the face of your boyfriend. He looked so serene like this; no trace of sadness or stress from his past or his job. Just . . . soft and happy.

You felt an arm tighten around your waist as Izuku shifted in his sleep behind you. You could feel his breaths tickling the back of your neck as he spooned you, cuddling you close. You wished you were able to see his face too, gazing upon the men you loved. However, you feared waking him prematurely, so you stayed as still as you could, enjoying the feel of his body pressed against you.

Watching Shouto, you began to ache for his touch as well. You carefully brought up a hand to stroke his arm, allowing your movements to become absent-minded as your thoughts wandered. Shouto's eyelids fluttered open, making you freeze in your motions as you gazed into his bi-colored eyes; one silver, the other turquoise.

His lips parted as he whispered to you. "Good morning, baby."

You tried to suppress your shiver as the sensation of warm milk and honey flowed into your ears from his husky morning voice. You drew back the hand you'd been using on him and put a finger to your lips.

Shouto's eyes wandered down to the arm draped around your waist, lifting his head so he could look over your shoulder to see the green tufts of hair that were Izuku Midoriya. "I see baby Izuku is still sleeping. Should we change that?"

You gave him a warning smirk. "Don't you dare."

Shouto smiled as he pulled himself closer to you, draping an arm over both you and Izuku's bodies. You nuzzled into his shoulder, inhaling his scent that laced his oversized t-shirt. Todoroki pressed a kiss to your forehead. You felt his arm moving as he presumably stroked Izuku's head.

You couldn't imagine a Sunday morning any more perfect than this; sandwiched comfortably between your boyfriends as your brain slowly awoke itself from its delicious night of peaceful slumber. You felt warm to the core, able to feel the silent thudding of both Shouto's and Izuku's heartbeats on both sides.

You tilted your head up so Shouto could have full access to your lips, allowing him to partake in a slow, sensual kiss. It was sloppy and wet, as both of you were still fighting back the lingering notions of sleep from your consciousnesses, but it was perfect nonetheless. Your lips moved against each other, tongues gently meeting in the middle, keeping contact limited to just the tips. You pulled up your hand so your fingers could lightly rest on Shouto's jaw, deepening your connection.

You suddenly felt Izuku's arm tighten slightly around your waist. His new movement made you falter slightly against Shouto. You felt Izuku's nose nuzzle into the crook of your neck. Shouto's hand resumed its stroking of Izuku's hair, letting the soft curls flow under his soothing fingers. Midoriya's breath tickled your neck as he sighed, making you shiver a little.

"Look who's finally awake." Shouto's eyes gazed past your cheek, meeting newly opened emerald green ones.

Izuku laid a kiss on your neck, moving his arm so it could cover both you and Shouto. "Good morning," he yawned.

The three of you laid there like that for a few minutes, allowing Izuku to wake up. Your hands stroked each other lovingly, reveling in the sensation of touching and holding one another.

"What are we going to do today?" Your voice broke the silence. You were all off for the day for the first time in months.

Shouto shrugged. "I don't know. Go on a date? Watch a movie?"

"We could make breakfast," you suggested, allowing your eyes to close for a few moments. " . . . pancakes . . . ."

Izuku smiled. "Can we just stay here for a few more minutes?"

"Yeah," you and Shouto agreed.

Izuku tugged slightly on your shoulder, silently requesting that you turn yourself over to face him. You obliged, having some difficulty what with the tangle of arms and legs you were caught in the middle of. Eventually you were able to face him, his green eyes looking into your (E/C) ones. Shouto did as Izuku had earlier; burying his face into your neck and inhaling the scent of your hair. Izuku pulled himself closer to your face, partaking in your lips much like Shouto had previously. Once he was finished with you, he moved up to meet Shouto, their lips colliding above your head as you waited patiently for them to finish.

You didn't see them make eye contact as they broke their kiss, grinning to each other as they moved down to double team you; Shouto pressing a rapid succession of kisses on your neck and cheek, Izuku kissing your nose and forehead. You giggled, squirming under their assault.

"Stop!" you laughed. "That tickles!"

"That's the point," Shouto said, using his grip on you to roll you onto your back. Izuku moved himself down, peppering your chest in a flurry of kisses before lifting up your shirt to give him access to your tummy. He tickled your sides with his fingers, nuzzled his nose into your belly, and even blew a little raspberry against your skin. You squealed at the sensation of him and his lips against your skin, Shouto desperately trying to keep you still enough to continue planting kisses all over your face. You gasped for breath, unable to keep the smile off your face as hints of tears began to pool in the corners of your eyes. Somehow you managed to free your hands, and you used this newfound power to grab Shouto's face, pulling him into a kiss of your own.

"Revenge!" you shouted triumphantly, broken with a giggle as Izuku continued his tickling to your belly. Your arms wrapped around the base of Shouto's neck, trying to hold him still as you frantically scattered kisses on his face. Izuku made the mistake of releasing his grip on you. You used this opportunity to flip Shouto over so you were the one on top of him. Legs flailing, you continued your onslaught of kisses, Izuku joining in, this time tickling Shouto's belly. You knew the man was nowhere near as ticklish as you, but his laughter rang out nonetheless under the manipulation of your boyfriend's fingertips. 

Even after all these years, Shouto was still more of a quiet and reserved person. His laughter came easier, but it was still a somewhat rare treat to hear it. Your smile only grew wider as the golden sound met your ears, making you kiss him even more frantically, desperate to keep him going.

All too quickly, the three of you ceased; you and Izuku sprawled on top of Shouto, everyone panting for breath. Your smiles still shone on your faces as you snuggled up to the hot and cold man beneath you.

"We should do this more often," Izuku whispered, eyes closed. You nodded, Shouto just smiled.

"Now, about those pancakes," you muttered.

Izuku smiled in his sleepy stupor. "Pancakes . . . ."

Shouto's face shifted into a frown. "We can't do that. Baby Midoriya hasn't had his morning tickles yet."

Izuku's eyelids cracked open, looking at the two of you suspiciously.

You grinned slyly, making a show of slowly roving your eyes to meet Izuku's. "You're right. Look at him, he's even falling back asleep."

Shouto smirked, his voice dripping. "We can't possibly have that now, can we?"

Izuku's eyes snapped all the way open this time as the two of you shifted, getting ready to pounce. "That won't be necessary. We can make pancakes! It's all good. Guys? Stop looking at me like that. What are you planning? No. Stop! NOOO!"