Fire Alarm : Eijirou Kirishima

Author's Note:

This drabble here is short and sweet, featuring my favorite boyo Kirishima! It's partially based on this panel from the manga (and my own thirst lol). I know there's some faulty logic here and there in this, but I had fun writing it so here we are. Anyways I hope you like it! There's not a lot of romance in this one >:( but I had fun thinking about it.

I simp for this man and also I love him. Just in case that wasn't clear.

Love you!

-Sugar

<<<─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────>>>

The only thing worse than waking up to your alarm clock in the morning is waking up to a fire alarm in the middle of the night.

It took a moment for the blaring sound to fully wrench you from your sleep. By the time you'd registered what the sound even was, your door was already being thrown open.

"(L/N)! We need to evacuate now! Don't you hear the emergency alarms?!"

You were just able to make out the form of Tenya Iida in your doorway. Through your daze, you noticed that he was still wearing his striped blue pajamas. Groaning to yourself, you slid out of bed, half-asleep. You hadn't even bothered to leave behind your blanket, letting it drape around your shoulders as you shuffled out of your dorm room.

Iida ushered you and a few other bleary-eyed classmates down the stairs and out of the Heights Alliance building, and it wasn't until he held the door open that you remembered just what time of year it was.

"Seriously?!" you complained as a blast of cold air hit you. Grumbling, you followed the small crowd of your classmates to the other group of those who were better at getting out of bed.

"Is that everyone from 1-A?" Iida's voice rang out.

People glanced around for anyone who might be missing, and after a few seconds, they mumbled an affirmative.

"What are we going to do now?" Mineta whined, shivering just about as much as everyone.

"We have to wait for Aizawa sensei to give us the okay that we can go back inside," Iida said, chopping the air.

"How long is that going to take?" Ashido asked.

Iida turned to the building, inspecting it. "Well, I can't see anything from here, so it was probably a false alarm. But we can't be certain until it's professionally checked out, so no one's going in until one of the adults tells us it's okay to."

A few more of your classmates grumbled at his ruling. No one made an attempt to argue, however, since they knew he had a point.

Suddenly, you heard Uraraka gasp a few feet away from you. "It's Tsu!" she said, trying to hold up her friend's limp body. "She's going into hibernation! It's too cold."

"Here."

A voice beside you brought warm bubbles rising through your chest. Even in the dark of night, you could make out the spiky red hair of your good friend and long-standing crush, Kirishima Eijirou. You watched with everyone else as he stripped off his oversized sleep t-shirt and offered it to Uraraka.

"Let her take this," he said. "It's not much, but maybe it can help."

"But, Kirishima," the brunette protested, "you're going to get too cold!"

"Nah, it's okay," he said, flashing that perfect smile that never failed to make your knees weak. "I'm super tough and manly! This won't bother me at all. It's just a little chilly."