Little Secret : Katsuki Bakugou & Eijirou Kirishima

Author's Note:

Hey, guys, just wanted to say that this one is sPicY, especially starting out. But yeah, fair warning, I'd classify this as lime for some more *cough cough* sexual elements and references (。•ิ‿ •ิ〃). It's not straight-up lemon, though, so we can all be pure children of Jesus (mostly). BTW they're in their third year (so you're legal).

AnYwAy, Kiribaku x fem reader, I enjoyed writing it, I hope you enjoy reading it, and yeah that's about it.

We still made it hella wholesome tho, don't let the beginning fool you. Y'all should know me by now.

Enjoy, because I love you,

-Sugar

☆*✲゚*。。*゚✲*☆

You panted, falling back onto Eijirou's chest. Katsuki pulled out of you, locking his lips onto yours in a final, sensuous kiss. Eijirou tightened his grip around your waist, pressing your hot, sweaty body to his own.

Katsuki flopped down beside the two of you on Kirishima's bed, breaths still ragged from the events that had just ensued. Your homework lay on the floor along with your clothes, both discarded and long forgotten. Needless to say, your study date at your boyfriend's house had taken an unexpected turn.

Eijirou planted a kiss at the meeting of your neck and shoulder, soothing a bite he had given you minutes before. He then turned your head and guided your lips to his, slowly moving his mouth against you.

When you were done, you noticed Bakugou watching the two of you, a longing look on his face before he realized what he was doing. When he saw you looking at him, his face fell back into its usual scowl. He sat up, kicking his legs over the side of the bed to go find his boxers.

Kirishima still had his eyes on you, holding your naked body flush against his. "That was amazing, didn't you think, babe?"

You tore your eyes from Katsuki, meeting the red ones of your beloved. You grinned, processing what he'd just said. "Yeah, it was."

"What did you think, bro?"

The man in question had plopped himself into the chair at Eijirou's desk, still shirtless as he stared down at a page in his notebook. He remained silent, keeping his back to the two of you.

You met Kirishima's eyes again, honestly not too surprised by the behavior of your mutual best friend.

The three of you were currently alone, Eijirou's parents having left town for the weekend. He had decided to invite you and Bakugou over so you could all spend some time together studying and doing homework as friends.

Life hadn't played out according to plan.

You made a move to stand and possibly find a stray t-shirt when your legs wobbled and gave out from under you.

"Woah, there," Eijirou caught you before you could hit the floor. "I guess we were a little too much for you, hmm?"

"Maybe," you breathed out a little laugh, slightly embarrassed.

You allowed the redhead to pull you back onto the sheets. He pressed another kiss to your temple. "I've got it, babe. Don't worry." He stood and located his boxers and sweats, sliding into them before opening his door to go to the bathroom for some towels.

You were now alone with Katsuki. The silence between the two of you made you squirm in your spot on the bed.

"Did you have fun?" you asked, unable to take it.