A Loving Surprise : Eijirou Kirishima

Author's note: 

Is this considered lime? IDK nudity warning I guess (It's still wholesome).

Sorry the title's a little cringe, I couldn't think of anything else.

ON WITH THE FLUFF

-Sugar

𝌀

Your keys jingled in the lock of your front door as you silently fumed. You'd just had one of the worst days ever, and you couldn't wait to just hop in the shower and go to bed. Maybe Kirishima would be home before you fell asleep so you could cuddle him, but at this point, you were so upset you might not even wait for him.

When you stepped inside, however, you found that the lights were on. You reasoned that either you had forgotten to turn them off this morning or Kirishima was already home and set your stuff down on the counter. Sure enough, you discovered the latter was true as a red head of hair poked itself around the corner.

"Hey, babe." His eyes were soft as he approached you.

"Eiji!" You melted into him as he hugged you. "What are you doing here? I thought you didn't get home for another few hours."

"After I got your call that things didn't go so well at work today, I decided to come home early."

"Aww, you didn't have to do that."

Kirishima bent down to kiss your forehead. "I wanted to. Here, I have a surprise for you. Close your eyes."

You blindly followed him as he led you through the house, curious as to what he had done. Sweet smells hit your nose as you heard him open a door.

"Surprise, babe!"

Already guessing what was in store for you, you opened your eyes to find yourself in your bathroom. You took in the sight of your bathtub filled and steaming, candles placed and lit on almost every surface. Upon closer inspection, you saw little rose petals floating in the water.

You blushed as a grin spread across your face. You felt a little uncomfortable with how extra Kirishima could be when providing you with romantic gestures, but you knew it was just him trying to show how much he loved you.

"Oh my gosh! Baby, aww, you shouldn't have!"

Kirishima turned to you and kissed you on your cheek. "I want you to be happy here. Home should be a place where we can relax and have a good time. I wanted you to feel better. This is the least I could do."

You hugged him. "Thank you so much! I love you!"

He grinned down at the top of your head. "There's that smile I love to see! I love you too. Now come on, we have to hurry. That water won't stay warm for long!" He suddenly stiffened a little, shifting on his feet. "It is okay if I join you, right? If you want to be alone—"

"No! I want you here."

Kirishima's smile returned and he started to undress. You did the same, and before long you felt his eyes roving all over you.

"Eiji, you're staring."

"Who? Me? No, no . . . . Okay maybe."

You playfully pouted at him, crossing your arms over your chest.

"What? I can't help it! You're so beautiful." He walked back over to you, pressing your bare skin against his as he hugged you again. You leaned into him, relishing in the feeling.

He moved away from you so he could turn on the shower. You couldn't help but check him out yourself while his back was turned. The two of you were hopeless.