Hugs and Kisses : Shouto Todoroki

Author's Note:

*Ironic OwO* This is my Todoroki continuation from 'Booty Shorts'. I kinda ignored the prompt but whatever, at least I have a Todoroki oneshot to my name. Here we have some spicey cuddles from your favorite hot n cold boi. Imma pop in a warning here for slight suggestive content towards the end along with a brief detailed makeout scene, so if you're not into that, then you can go. Nothing extreme, but I just wanted to say that in case someone cared.

This is a confirmed gender-neutral, btw, just letting you guys know!

You know me, on with some good ol' spicey cotton candy fluff!

Enjoy,

-Sugar

◈◈◈

Shouto pressed his finger to your doorbell, tapping his foot while he waited for you to let him in. This was another one of those times where he decided to show up to your house spontaneously, not even bothering to send you a text that he was on his way. After about a minute, he heard footsteps stomping their way to your door, the anger behind them making him suddenly tense.

Your voice sounded on the other side, the knob twitching as you fiddled with the lock. "I SWEAR TO GOD," you said, finally managing to throw your door open. "IF YOU THROW YOUR BALL OVER MY FENCE ONE MORE TIME I'LL—oh, hey Shouto."

He blinked at you, wondering why you had sounded so upset. "I'm sorry, did I—?"

"No, no," you said, beginning to feel guilty about your outburst. "It's just my neighbors." Your lip curled up into a silent snarl and you rolled your eyes. "Ugh, they won't stop throwing their toys into our yard. I swear I've had to toss them back over the fence four times today . . . ." You trailed off, finally shaking your head to rid yourself of thoughts of the people next door. "What brings you here?"

"I walked."

You tried to suppress your chuckle. It was easy to forget how blunt Shouto could be. Or possibly it was his dry sense of humor. You weren't quite sure, finally deciding to just roll with it. "It is a nice day. So uh, what did you want?"

"Cuddles," he answered simply.

You liked how he said it, just so matter of fact, as though it was nothing to be in any way embarrassed over. Which was true, but you knew both guys and girls who thought themselves too good to even say the word 'cuddle'.

You smirked and let him in, opening the door wider before closing it back up.

He briskly made his way to your room, the layout of your house already ingrained in his memory. Shouto didn't even need to check over his shoulder to make sure you were following him. This was just your established routine, and he trusted that you'd follow it. He stopped at your doorway, letting you enter your room first before coming in after you, swinging the door mostly shut behind him without letting it click.

"So what's it going to be for you today?" you asked, turning to him. "What's on your mind?"

"I just wanted to spend time with you," Shouto said. His voice was monotone but his expression was soft. His gaze finally settled on you, and an odd feeling began to build in his chest. For the first time, he took in what you were wearing. He was used to a hoodie or a t-shirt, but today you donned a simple black tank top and (F/C) short shorts. The peppermint-haired boy found himself not wanting to take his eyes off you, visually exploring your skin from his position across from you.

You glanced down and registered what you were wearing yourself, a light pink materializing on your cheeks. You subconsciously folded your arms under your chest, trying to hug yourself. Clearing your throat, Todoroki snapped out of his spontaneous daze. "I uh, wasn't expecting you today," you said, gesturing down at yourself. "I could go change, and then we can cuddle if you'd like—"