Baby, You're Perfect : BNHA Boys x chubby!reader

Author's Note:

Author's Note:

And here we have yet another request that is super old. I'm talking this has been chillin in my inbox for three good months. My sincere apologies, anon. And again, I'm sorry that that had to happen to you. Your grandma has no right to speak to you in that way. You're making great progress and that's amazing! Keep going strong, I believe in you. Anyhow, I had a lot of fun doing this request! We all need more chubby y/n on this website.

Yes, it says Hawks but I contacted the anon and we switched it to Denki bc I don't write for Keigo (and we had a lovely conversation. they're very nice :D).

Also the first two insults are things that have actually been said/done to me irl (hehe tasty self projection) and the last one in Denki's is from an episode from Tuca and Birdie (it's a good show).

Anyway, be nice to people. Respect others and speak to them as equals. We're all human beings here, trying to get by. We're also like a month away from 2021, I shouldn't have to say that >:(

-Sugar

Warnings: Weight insecurity, negative body image/icky thoughts, body shaming from relatives, talks about skipping a meal once, general stuff like that. Kirishima's reader is actively trying to lose weight. Cursing/language throughout (but mostly in Bakugou's)

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Bakugou:

You couldn't take it anymore. You were tired of their faces, tired of their words. You were headed home early, and you would not be sorry.

You didn't hate your family. They could just be a little ... difficult sometimes.

At first, it had gone well. You'd arrived at your aunt's house yesterday for a family gathering and met up with everyone. They'd hugged you and asked you how you were doing. They'd even asked after your pro hero boyfriend, who you had chosen not to bring along for the purpose of spending some quality alone time with your family.

But then it happened; the thing you'd been dreading, the type of comment you'd hoped against all things you wouldn't hear this time. But there it was.