•Types Of MOAs•

A/N: It is time to write a chapter about MOAs lol.

.•°PRE-DEBUT MOAS°•.

The oldest among all MOAs. They got to see TXT grow from pre-debut to present. They often say that they want to go back to the start (To be honest this is every MOA). They turn into emotional creatures once you show them pre-debut or debut content of TXT.

"OMG THEY WERE STILL FETUSES THAT TIME 😭😭😭😭😭"

.•°BABY MOAS°•.

You must protect these MOAs 🥺. Will go to Google to search if Taehyun and Beomgyu are twins. Might create a twitter acc. so they can ask other MOAs about each member. Will try to watch all of TXT's content so they can catch up.

"Who's that boy that looks half? So the oldest is Yeonjun?! Wait which is Beomgyu again?"

.•°MOARTIST°•.

The MOAs that I love the most. Makes comics about the boys. Their works are always cute and amazing uwu. They can be part of delulu MOA gang. They mostly post their artworks in twitter or instagram.

"I have an upcoming art this week ^^"

.•°DANCER MOA°•.

I'm really impressed by these MOAs cuz how do you perfect their choreo?! They do freestyles of some TXT songs or just do covers. I often see them in tiktok or yt.

"Here's a new dance cover! It was so hard to learn it lol."

.•°EDITOR MOA°•.

Actually we have 2 types of editor MOA.

--Crack Editor MOA
I'm in love with them. They are updated in the latest TXT memes. They either run a TXT crack yt channel, post on tiktok or make hilarious fancams or gifs.

"SORRY BUT I HAD TO MAKE THIS MEME FACE SOOBIN."

--Editing Is My Passion MOA
The filters, stickers, editing skills are just *chef's kiss*. The fancams or gifs they make are adorable and sometimes... hot.

"Here's an OT5 edit that I made yesterday!"

.•°VISUAL MOA°•.

These gorgeous, pretty, cute, beautiful, handsome, good-looking MOAs. Once you see them, you want to marry them. These MOAs are like the kings and queens of Moa Selca Day.

"Hand in marriage please.👰🤵"

.•°SINGER MOA°•.

I rarely see one to be honest. They either make english lyrics for a TXT song or they just sing in Korean. I often see their covers in yt and they are just freaking talented. But of course we also have crack singer MOA. You can see these MOAs in twitter. They write lyrics for a diss track or for Dolphin Soobin lol.

"TXT haters, this is for you...........
LoWkEy F tXt HaTeRs."

.•°MOAUTHOR°•.

*Points at myself* I'm one of those MOAs. You see them at twitter or wattpad. Some of them can be also part of delulu MOA gang (I'M NOT ONE OF THEM FYI). I mean most of us are delulus like where do you think we get the ideas for us to write these stories?