•Warrior•

<Requested>

The city of Seoul is so alive tonight. The city lights are like the stars at the sky. I can still hear the traffic even though I'm so far away from it. But soon, I won't see and hear those things again.

I walked thru the dark forest with the cold wind hitting my face. The moonlight is the only light I'm depending on. 

I finally saw a perfect tree that is hidden. I tied the rope on the branch. At the end of the rope, I made a loop that is enough to fit my head. I rolled a stone underneath it. I stepped on it and put my head thru the loop of the rope.

Finally, all of my pains and sufferings will be gone at last. I don't have to cut my wrist anymore. I don't have to deal with the hurtful words that people tell me. I won't have to worry about the bruises that I need to cover up every time I go out in public.

I was about to step off the rock when someone pushed me and we both landed on the ground.

"Y/N WHAT THE HELL???" I opened my eyes and it was my friend Yeonjun.

"YEONJUN I WAS ABOUT TO HAVE A PEACEFUL LIFE WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME?!" I said as I started hitting him weakly.

"What?" I didn't say anything, instead I just let my tears flow.

He only stayed quiet. Yeonjun wrapped his arms around me and soothingly rubbed my back. 

I can't do anything but just cried on his chest.

"I just want to live peacefully..." I mumbled.

Yeonjun took off his jacket and put it on me.

"Let's bring you back to your apartment." I just nodded and tried to walk but I was limping. I guess Yeonjun pushed me too hard...

Yeonjun noticed this and scooped me up and carried me in bridal style.

"Y-yeonjun I'm too heavy-"

"Shut up you're hurt." He said with a serious tone.

I kept my mouth shut and just went with it.

.•°•°•.

We arrived at my apartment. Yeonjun placed me down on a coach and looked at me with his arms crossed.

"W-what?"

"Where is it L/N?"

"What are you talking about?" Yeonjun raised a brow and put his hands on his hips.

I sighed, already knew what he's talking about.

"It's in the bathroom..." Yeonjun went to my bathroom and came back with the blade that I use to cut my wrists and dangerous pills that I was supposed to take.

"I don't want to see you using these stuff." Yeonjun threw it in a trash bin and went to the kitchen.

Yeonjun has dealt with me for a couple of months now and I'm suprised that he didn't leave me even when my suicidal thoughts are driving me insane.

He came back to the living room with soup.

"You looks so thin now Y/N. You better eat..." I was about to grab the bowl of soup from his hands but he insisted that he will feed me.

I finshed eating and Yeonjun wrapped a warm blanket around me.

"I'm sorry Yeonjun..."

"Sorry for what?"

"Sorry that I'm a really weak person and that you have to deal with me all the time." Yeonjun's expression's softened.

"Y/N you don't have to be sorry. Besides you're like the strongest person I've ever met."

I scoffed. "What makes you say that?"

Yeonjun grabbed my left arm and began tracing the scars and bruises on it.

"Because you're fighting your inner monster. These scars on your body are battle scars. Those bruises made you look like more of a warrior. When I saw you're about to hang yourself in the forest, your monster is starting to devour you that's why when I saw you, I needed to save you cuz for me, a warrior never dies."

I was taken aback by what he said and tried to form some words. "I-I don't know what to say..."

Yeonjun cupped my face and me look at him.

"Trust me. You are the strongest warrior ever. Never ever let your monster devour you. You gotta stand up and kick it's butt."

I giggled at his statememt and he kissed my forehead.

"D-did you just-" He placed his finger on my lips to shush me.

"Don't say anything and go to sleep."

I rolled my eyes as he layed me down on the couch with him hugging me from behind.

"Good night my little warrior..."

.•°T H E  E N D°•.

🥑: I'm sorry if this chapter is short. I'm just kinda busy right now :<