•Mascot•

Ahh Valentine's day. I have no idea why people always think it's for couples like, we're celebrating love! We can celebrate it with our family, friends or even pets! Do I have that special someone? Haha no. I'm celebrating Valentine's day with my best friend Yuna.

"Hey Y/N! Let's win that huge teddy bear!" I didn't get to answer when Yuna suddenly dragged me to the game. You have to pop all the balloons to receive the grand prize which is the huge teddy bear.

"Here are the darts ladies. Good luck!" The guy handed us the darts and we started to throw it like crazy.

Unfortunately, we only popped one balloon and we received a heart shaped keychain.

"Wait I still have more coins!" I grabbed my purse and started to search for more coins. I need that huge teddy bear. I didn't notice that a boy was playing and managed to pop all the balloons.

"Here's your prize sir!"

"Okay let's start!" I said while placing the coins on the table.

"Umm... Sorry ma'am, somebody already got the prize." He pointed a boy walking away with the teddy bear.

"Hey it's okay Y/N. We can play other games."

"Okay fine..." I looked back at the boy. Man the person he's gonna give the teddy bear to is so lucky.

We played other games but we only won keychains since we're really bad st all of them. We're eating in a food court with a plastic bag filled with useless keychains. We were about to leave the food court when a penguin mascot approached us. It was really cute with his guitar. When his mini serenade was done, me and Yuna clapped then he gave me a rose.

"U-uh thank you..." I felt my face heating up. The mascot bowed and started to find another girl to serenade.

"I think the guy inside that costume likes you." Yuna wiggled her eyebrows and I playfully hit her shoulder.

"Pft n-no! Come on he's just doing his job you know."

We continued our adventure around the fair. After riding a roller coaster, the same penguin mascot approached us and this time, he gave me a heart shaped box filled with chocolate. I gave him a warm smile and a faint thank you. The mascot covered his face with his hands, pretending that he's blushing and waddled away like a penguin. I mean, it's a penguin mascot after all.

Me and Yuna went to the carousel. It's gonna be our last ride before we go home. While in line, Yuna told me that she's gonna use the bathroom and I should go ahead first.

I finally hopped in and tried to find a horse but all of the horses are already taken so I sat in this carriage looking seat.

When the ride was about to start, I felt somebody sat beside me. I thought it was Yuna who got to catch up on the ride.

"Yuna! That was quick of you-" I looked at the person but it wasn't Yuna, it was the penguin mascot.

"Oh! Hi again..." The penguin mascot grabbed something behind him and it was the huge teddy bear that me and Yuna was trying to win. Then he gave it to me.

"B-but how?" The mascot took off his mask and it's... Kai?! Hueningkai my suitor?! "You're the boy who won this?!"

"Surprise!" He giggled a bit. He looked at me with his cute smile. He has been my suitor for weeks now. I still haven't agreed on being his girlfriend since I'm making sure that he truly loves me and that he's not playing with my feelings. But of course, I really like him.

"Happy Valentine's day Y/N..."

I still looked at him with a shock face. He gulped because I wasn't saying anything.

"I-I know this only thing that I did. It's not good enough. I should go." He was about to leave his seat when I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a hug.

"This is more than enough." Thank you." He hugged me back and nuzzled his face to my neck. "You're welcome..."

.•°M E A N W H I L E°•.

"I can still catch up on the ride." Yuna ran towards the carousel but she saw Y/N and Kai hugging each other.

"Well I guess they need some alone time." Yuna waited at a bench near by. Well let's just say that the rest of the night, she felt like a third wheeler.

.•°T H E E N D°•.

🥑: Happy Birthday to our shining Ningning!♡♡♡

🥑 10/12/2021 edit: h-huge teddy bear.........