•Red Lights•

It was just a normal school day. It was in Health class when our teacher played a documentary about a psychopath who killed many people in his neighborhood and how the police tried to find him.

Most of my classmates are about to fall asleep but I was so focused on the screen.

I was wondering on what triggered the man to do this and why he decided to just kill a bunch of people.

The school bell rang as all of my classmates scurried to the door. I whined since we have to continue the documentary the next day.

I went to the cafetiria and saw my best friend Mina.

"Y/N GIRL OVER HERE!" She waved her hand and I found her table.

"I guess your class finished earlier huh?" I asked as I snatched a chip from her.

"Yeah it's because there's this new kid and our teacher needed to tour him around the school."

"Who's the new kid?" I asked curiously since we rarely get new students in the middle of the school year.

"You see that boy being crowded at the corner. His name is Choi Yeonjun."

I looked to where Mina was pointing and saw a boy that was ridiculously smiling to the girls flocking over him.

"Not gonna lie, he looks cute tho."

"I know right! But be careful... I heard a rumour that he moved here because he killed a student in his old school." I furrowed my eyebrows and faced Mina.

"Mina do you think that innocent faced boy can kill someone? Come on he looks like he couldn't even hurt a fly." Mina shrugged her shoulders and started to pack her bags.

"It's a rumour and can or can't be true. Well anygays I need to go to my next class. Bye girl~"

"Bye..." I now sat alone on the table, eating my sandwich.

I looked at Yeonjun again but he was actually staring at me.

I got flustered so I immediately looked at another direction. I mean he looks so innocent while looking at me but something about him just felt off-

"Hi there!" I accidentally spilled my strawberry drink on the table. Great that was like my last carton of it.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I looked up and it was that new boy, Yeonjun.

He ran back to his table and returned with wipes. Yeonjun started to clean my table as I was watching him, frozen.

"Wait there's some on your shirt." Before he can even touch me, I slapped away his hand and I left the cafetiria with my stuff.

I know I said that he looks cute and that he wouldn't hurt a fly but for some reason... he has like this uncomfortable aura with him.

.•°•°•.

I arrived at my school club which is Arts. Everyone has their own eisles and art materials in front of them. There was an empty spot next to me which made me confused since there's only a few of us here.