•Little Nightmares•

<Requested>

I moved around the bed, trying to find a small boy to hug... specifically my son. Instead, a firm arm wrapped around my waist and brought me to his chest.

"Y/N stop moving too much..." A deep groggy voice said.

"Sorry Soobs. I thought I was next to Beomgyu since I fell asleep next to him..."

"You two fell asleep in the living room while you were reading him a book, so I carried Beoms to his room and I carried you here."

"Oh thank you.... Is he sleeping well?"

"He's sleeping really well in fact, he was snoring really loud." We both laughed imagining a small Beomgyu letting out such a loud sound.

"I should go check on him.. He might be uncomfortable in his bed, or his favorite teddy bear is not with him-"

"Y/N relax. Beomgyu is tucked in nicely in bed with his favorite teddy bear in his arms. If you want to check on him, I'll do it. You need some rest." What a caring husband I have.

"Okay fine- Wait what was that?" Me and Soobin paused when we heard something from outside.

"No no no. Pwease don' take Mr. Cuddles fwom Beommie..." And there was a loud cry.

"Crap." We both immediately went up from the bed and ran to Beomgyu's room which is jus across the hallway.

"Pwease let go... Not mommy and daddy..." My heart broke seeing Beomgyu thrashing around his bed with his cheeks stained with tears, shouting protests like something is being taken away from him. It must be a really bad nightmare.

Soobin opened the lights and shook Beomgyu awake.

"Hey Beomgyu wake up.." The little boy wiggled a bit and his teary eyes fluttered open.

"M-Mommy.. Daddy...."

"Beomie what's wrong? Mommy and daddy heard you crying..."

He sniffed a few times until he finally had the strength to form a sentence.

"I saw m-monster and take Mr. Cuddles, d-daddy and mommy from Beomie..." Beomgyu said with some snot already running down his nose.

"It's all okay now Gyu. Mommy and daddy are here!"

"And also Mr. Cuddles." Soobin grabbed the stuffed animal and tucked it in with Beomgyu.

The little boy immediately grabbed Mr. Cuddles and hugged him like a monster is about to steal it at any moment.

"Go back to sleep Beomgyu, there is no monster that is going to hurt you." Me and Soobin kissed his forehead. We opened his night lights before we went back to our bedroom.

I yawned heavily and Soobin chuckled.

"Gosh didn't know our little one can be like that."

"Like what??"

"Afraid that something might happen to us.... and also to his Mr. Cuddles." I smiled knowing that Beomgyu loves us and wants to protect us.

We heard something following us from behind. We turned around and it was Beomgyu, with his favorite blanket and Mr. Cuddles in his hands.

"Beomie why are you here? Is there another thing that's bothering you?" Beomgyu shook his head and ran to hug me.

"Me wans sleep with mommy and d-daddy.."

"Sure. As long as you don't kick us in while you're asleep." Soobin jokingly said.

"Pramis! Beomie will stay still wike this." Beomgyu then imitated how a vampire sleeps in a coffin.

We laughed at how adorable he is.

I carried Beomgyu to the bed and Soobin fixed the pillows and blankets... and he also didn't forget to close the closet.

I layed Beomgyu down and me and Soobin sandwiched him in the middle which made him feel more safe.

"Good night Beomgyu..."

"Gudnight mommy... daddy..."

We all drifted to dream land quickly.

Finally no nightmares disturbed our little boy.... except for the fact that he didn't keep his promise and I would feel something kicking me every 10 minutes.

But hey, he's our adorable little daydream.

.•°T H E E N D°•.