•Video Call•

School finally came. Y/N was a transferee in high school. She can finally get to experience different things and opportunities in a new school. But sadly, she couldn't get to see the school campus and she can't see her new classmates in person. Because of the pandemic, schools decided to continue learning thru online which means, she can only get to see her teachers and classmates thru a screen.

It was 10:20 in the morning and Y/N started to log into the video call thru her laptop since the class orientation exactly starts at 10:30.

When she finally got in, she saw so many unfamiliar faces on the screen well except for one. She only knows one person in her class which is Lia, her neighbor.
The teacher wasn't there yet. The class was noisy with their mics on unmute.

Y/N suddenly received a message from her phone and it's actually Lia trying to talk privately to her.

Lia
gosh they're so noisy

Y/N
IKR?! Man when will•
the teacher log in?

Finally the teacher logged in. The whole class set muted there mics with their cameras on so the teacher can see their faces.

In the middle of the orientation, someone logged in with their mic unmuted and their camera was off.

"Sorry I'm late ma'am. And I couldn't turn on my video because my camera is broken." It sounds like a boy's voice, Y/N assumed.

"It's okay, just listen and please don't be late next time." The boy immediately muted his mic.

The teacher continued on the orientation but Y/N grabbed her phone and texted Lia.

Y/N
•Who was that?

Lia
The boy that talked a•
while ago?

Y/N
•Yeah. What's his
name?

Lia
His name is Yeonjun.•
He's like the heartthrob
in our class or maybe
the whole school.

Y/N
Ohh okay.

Lia
Why do you ask?•
Do you already
like him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Y/N
WHAT?! Noooo

That's what she sent to Lia but  she was thinking...

I'm guessing he might be a really handsome guy...

I wish he fixes his camera soon so I can see his handsome face...

Man I wish all of this will be over soon so I can see him in person-

"Y/N L/N!" The teacher shouted from the screen.

Y/N finally snapped out of her thoughts.

Y/N messed around the screen and finally found the unmute button. "S-sorry ma'am..." The teacher sighed.

"Please introduce yourself."

"Hello everyone. I'm Y/N L/N, I'm a transferee. I hope we can be good friends." She muted back her mic. She lowered her head so the class wouldn't see what she was about to do. Y/N brought her hands to her face and screamed out of embarrassment.