•Grape Juice•

It was a rainy afternoon in the town where Y/N lived. Y/N was putting on her yellow raincoat and matching rain boots. She checked herself at the mirror again and tied her hair into a messy braid. She snuck out, thru the window of her bedroom. As soon as she landed on the ground, she ran away from her house and started to wander around the neighborhood.

What is she doing? Well she's trying to complete her bucketlist before she and her family move to Korea.

Y/N's mother is American and her father is Korean. Y/N was born and raised in America for 16 years.

She's almost done on completing her bucket list but one thing is impossible to complete.... Having a friend. For 16 years, Y/N haven't experienced what is like having a friend since she was often bullied in school for being Asian. After 7 years of toture at school, she decided to do homeschool.

Y/N is listening to the pitter patter of the rain. She's enjoying every single second. She looked at the gray sky, thinking when she will have a friend.

"I hope I will have a friend soon..."

Y/N thought that her parents might be looking for her so she decided to go back home.

Y/N is walking back home but, the houses around her are unfamiliar. Then, Y/N realised...

"Wait am I lost?!" Y/N walked more but, the houses are still unfamiliar.

"Eommaaaa what should I do."

"Excuse me miss"

Y/N turned around and met eyes with a tall boy, holding a plastic bag filled with snacks and looked like the same age as her.

"Are you lost?"

Y/N didn't realised that she was looking at the boy for too long.

"Um...miss are you okay?"

"Oh! Um... yeah I'm kinda lost" Y/N finally snapped back to reality.

"What street are you from?"

"I'm from ***** street"

"Really? I'm also from that street! I'm, Hueningkai by the way but, you can call me Kai" The boy named Kai, reached out his hand to shake Y/N's hand.

"I'm Y/N." Y/N shook Kai's hand.

"So Y/N, do you wanna stop by my treehouse. We can go back home when the rain stops."

Y/N wanted to say no but, the rain is kinda harsh right now so she agreed.

After a couple of minutes of walking, they finally arrived at Kai's treehouse.
The treehouse is in the woods but it's near to town.

Y/N took off her boots and raincoat and sat on a pile of plushies, pillows, and blankets.

"Please don't sit on the plushies. You can only hug them"  Said Kai who almost panicked.

"Oh sorry." Y/N giggled at Kai being protective with his plushies.

"Here's some grape juice. I just bought it a while ago."

Y/N gladly accepted the bottle of grape juice. Kai sat next to her and they started to talk about random things.

After a couple of hours, the rain finally stopped. Y/N and Kai are walking back home. "So Y/N, wanna hang out tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure! Bye Kai!" The two separated and went back home. Y/N went inside thru her bedroom window. She hid the bottle of grape juice in her drawer. When Y/N went to the living room, she saw her parents packing up.

"Y/N sweetie, you should pack your bags our flight is tonight" Y/N's mom said.

Y/N was confused. She thought they're gonna move next week.

"Mom i thought our flight is next week" Y/N's eyes are starting to tear up.

"Our flight schedule became early. I'm sorry Y/N but we need to go...." Y/N's parents hugged her and Y/N silently cried.

.•°•°•.

Kai is running with a huge smile to Y/N's house since Y/N told Kai where she lives. Kai knocked at the door but nobody is answering. He knocked again but still, no answer.

"Yow Y/N it's Kai!"

"Hey kid, who are you looking for?" One of Y/N's neighbor asked Kai.

"I'm looking for my friend, Y/N."

"Y/N Park? Her family moved to Korea last night." Kai was shocked. He can clearly remember that Y/N agreed that she can hang out with him. Why didn't she tell him sooner?

"T-thank you mister"

Kai went to his treehouse. He cried, hugged his plushies and drank his favorite grape juice.

Actually, Kai has been watching Y/N pass by his house every time she does errands. Ever since he saw her, he started to have feelings for Y/N. Kai wished that he should've confessed sooner.

Meanwhile, Y/N is now at their house in Korea. She stayed inside her room all day, crying while hugging the grape juice bottle that Kai gave her.

Y/N looked outside of her window. There are many stars, scattered on the sky.

"I wish I get to see you again Kai..." Y/N sighed.

"I think... I think I like you Hueningkai...." She mumbled to herself as she fell asleep because of how tired she was.

.•°T H E  E N D°•.