•Table 5•

Y/N has been working in a cafe as a waitress for 2 years. In those 2 years, she saw confessions, couples breaking up and couples getting back together.

"THAT'S IT WE'RE DONE!" A woman said. She stood up from her seat and went outside of the cafe and the man ran after her, saying sorry like the hundredth time.

"Welp, that's the fifth break up I witnessed this week." Says Mia who's Y/N's best friend in the cafe.

"Yeah, not even a single confession happened this week." Sighed Y/N.

"Y/N, take the man's order at table 5!" Shouted one of the employees.

Y/N fixed her outfit and grabbed her note pad and pencil.

"Hello! May I take your order sir?" Y/N said cheerfully.

"Oh hey Y/N! I already told you that you can just call me Soobin and my order is the usual." Soobin said with a smile, which made his dimples pop out.

"Okay Soobin, the usual almond milk and sweet red bean bread, coming right up!" Soobin giggled at Y/N's cute behaviour.

Soobin has been one of the loyal customers of the cafe. Y/N met Soobin at the first day of her job. When Y/N first saw Soobin, she started to have feelings for him but, she's scared that he might not like her back.

"Y/N, I think you should try confessing to Soobin. It has been over 2 years." Says Mia while preparing Soobin's order.

"And we have a 2 year friendship. I don't wanna break our friendship because of a stupid confession. Now give me Soobin's order." Y/N grabbed Soobin's order and went to his table.

"Here's your order, Soobin."

"Thanks, looking good today tho." Soobin winked at Y/N.

"Oh umm, thanks." Y/N covered her face, which is a blushing mess and ran to the counter.

"Cute..." Soobin mumbled.

.•°•°•.

Y/N woke up earlier than usual. She wore her outfit and fixed her hair. She ate her breakfast really fast. Before she goes out, she checked herself at a mirror.

"This is gonna be a great day. I can feel it." Y/N said to herself.

She grabbed her backpack and went to work.

.•°•°•.

"Hey guys!" Greeted Y/N when she entered the cafe.

"What's with the sudden good mood Y/N?" Asked Mia. Usually Y/N would just say hello to Mia and lazily go to the counter.

"I dunno. Maybe I'm just motivated today." Replied Y/N with a huge smile on her face.

"Well okay. By the way take the man's order at table 5. It might be Soobin."

Just by mentioning Soobin's name, Y/N quickly fixed her outfit and grabbed her note pad and pencil at the speed of light.

The man on the table was covering his face with a menu but, Y/N just assumed it was Soobin.

"Hello! May I take your order, Soobin?"

When the man lowered the menu and he had a confused expression.

"Sorry miss, I'm not Soobin." The man said.

"Oh sorry sir. May I take your order?" Y/N frowned that it wasn't Soobin.

A couple of hours passed, Y/N still doesn't see Soobin. She was suddenly not in the mood to be really cheerful to customers. For the first time, Soobin didn't went to the cafe.

.•°•°•.

When Y/N entered the cafe, she didn't even bothered to greet any of the employees even Mia. Y/N just stayed inside the staff room, until....

"Hey Y/N, you should take the order at table 5." Said Mia, poking out her head on the door.

"Fine..." Y/N lazily grabbed her note pad and pencil and didn't fixed her outfit.

When Y/N went to the table 5, the table and chairs wasn't there.

"Um... Mia, where's table 5?" Asked Y/N.

"They moved the tables 5 to 10 at the second floor." Replied Mia with an odd smile on her face but, Y/N just shrugged it off.

Y/N went to the second floor, to be only greeted by fairy lights, rose petals on the floor. At the middle of the room was a table with food and a candle at the middle.

"What the-"

"Hey Y/N."

Y/N turned around and saw Soobin, wearing a black suit and holding a bouquet of roses.

"Soobin... What's all of this?" Y/N said with a surprised face.

Soobin approached Y/N and gave her the bouquet.

"Y/N, ever since I met you, I would always go to this cafe on a daily basis just to see your beautiful face. The reason why I didn't went to the cafe yesterday is because, I planned all of this with the help of the staff of the cafe. I just wanted to say.... I like you Y/N. No scratch that. I love you Y/N." Said Soobin with all of his heart.

"I-I love you too, Soobin. I've also like you ever since I met you on the first day of my job. I'm such a coward for not telling you sooner... I'm feeling overwhelmed right now oh my goodness... "

Soobin picked up Y/N and spun around.

"She said I love you back!!!"

Y/N laughed at Soobin being the happiest person in the whole world.

"So does that mean we're now a thing?" Y/N asked Soobin.

"Yes Y/N. We're now together." Said Soobin with a huge smile on his face and pecked Y/N on the lips and she's now a blushing mess.

.•°T H E  E N D°•.