•Blue Hour•

Great. I'm tested positive for Covid 19. 2020 just can't get any worse. I just only went outside of our house just to buy something but one of the customers in the store I went was actually positive.

"Sweetie, me and your dad needs to go somewhere. I left some food outside your door."

Yes I'm quarantined in my own room. It has been 3 days and I'm still not feeling good.

"Okay mom..." I said tiredly. I'm not even moving around but I feel so tired.

I checked my phone and the date was Oct. 26 and the time was 5:53pm. I decided to take a nap since my body felt so weak and I feel kinda dizzy.

I layed down on my bed with a couple coughs here and there. My throat felt so dry even tho I just drank water. I noticed that I was starting to breathe heavily but I just ignored it.

I looked outside my window and sky was blue... oh yeah it's now blue hour, my favorite time of the day. I smiled thinking about the times I would take pictures of the sky when it's blue hour. The sky was just so pretty.

I forcefully closed my eyes so I can forget the pain I'm feeling.

.•°•°•.

"Should we wake her up?"

"No! She looks tired."

"I think we should wake her up. There might be bugs on the grass."

"Nah, let her sleep. I wanna see a spider on her face when she wakes up."

I groaned as I heard unfamiliar voices bickering. I opened my eyes a bit but instead of seeing my bedroom ceiling... I only saw the blue sky?

I tried touching my surroundings but it felt like I was touching grass.

I sat up and looked around. Wait why am I outside my house?! I'm not supposed to be here!

"Y/N woke up!"

I looked in front of me and there were 5 guys wearing fall outfits. Fall outfits? But in where I live, we don't have fall.

I looked at my outfit and instead of my PJs, I was also wearing a fall outfit. I was wearing a cream white sweater, blue jeans, boots and a blue beanie

"W-where's my mom and dad?"

"Y/N they're not here. You're in paradise!" The shortest said with hands thrown up in the air.

"So I-I'm dead?"

The 5 of them looked at each other with wide eyes and looked back at me.

"D-dead? Pft no silly!" I nodded and sighed in relief.

"Who are you guys?"

"I'm Soobin."

"Yeonjun."

"Handsome Beomgyu." The guy named Beomgyu winked at me and I just cringed.

"Kang Taehyun."

"And I'm Hueningkai!"

"Can you guys please explain where I am and how I got here?" I asked, turning even curious about my surroundings.